tehace

thc
thctourney2 (thct2) - Pocket Infinity

44 posts in this topic

i feel confused by the whiteish lava and the tele by the green armor is not noob friendly

but besides that, looks really good and i love the signs around the map

all teles are very simple, if you mean the one that has an out on top of a middle map, it's enough to turn slightly to the right to complete successful landing on the platform :)

Looks great. I like that u implemented the new look, but stayed to the minimal style also. Very cool. Teles are awesome.

arkcoss did the portals so you're complementing the wrong guy here ;p I was just typing the materials by hand

Edited by tehace

I'd tryed the map out, looks great and all but the white lava hurts my eyes. Would be nice to change it to a diffrent color or just make it a bit darker. 

How do I get this working on my servers with the thct2style.light file ?

​not yet, we had some clipping issues hence why I had only the map on turbopixels servers so you dont have to update it in multiple places until the cliping is done. I just attached the lm file so people dont have to build it up if they want to try them out. I suppose Im going to post the map file tomorrow for everybody.

LoNeZiLLa likes this

​not yet, we had some clipping issues hence why I had only the map on turbopixels servers so you dont have to update it in multiple places until the cliping is done. I just attached the lm file so people dont have to build it up if they want to try them out. I suppose Im going to post the map file tomorrow for everybody.

​Oke thanx, looking forward to it and will be updating this map also on my servers.

updated the zip that had only the lm to have the map file as well (the lm file is also new), map is updated on my pl host, haxan and all TP hosts.

hf

Edited by tehace
Ohm sweet likes this

I noticed a major teleport bug on thct2style to get to the red room, it just acts as a wall sometimes. Any mapper could check it out ?

giphy.gif

arkcoss likes this

2 minutes ago, Ramagan said:

I noticed a major teleport bug on thct2style to get to the red room, it just acts as a wall sometimes. Any mapper could check it out ?

Already checked that out a while ago and told Tehace about it. There's a small clip brush floating in the air on the left side of the tele