goochie

Post your WIP screenshots!

371 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, FlabCaptain said:

Mind uploading that Dust II to reflexfiles (or attaching it here)? I'm pretty new to the editor but would be interested in styling/fleshing it out for fun.

Here you go. This one have some basic colors and clipping

de_dust2.map

On 27.1.2016 at 6:52 PM, Roktansky said:

waiting with 1999 memes

49087847.jpg

OP will deliver but I bit underestimated the work thats left to do, especially since it's just me who is making the map. Basically alot of only vertex editing is left to do and that's a real pain in the ass to make with the current editor, especially when I have kinda alot going on in life atm anyways.. But I will release this map since otherwise would be stupid that I even started it.

Roktansky and irish like this

4 hours ago, MAD_JIHAD said:

idk I just made it to see if the game could handle that many brushes.

Looking cool for invest alot of time to make an 3d maze in it :o

An HUGE ONE

On January 17, 2016 at 10:31 AM, The Void said:

thct5style is complete. My goal was to make it feel similar to the current version of thct7 - minimalist, clean lines, and simple, using as little meshes as possible, and when used, done tastefully. Once tehace has a look over and approves, I'll go ahead and publish it to reflexfiles ( or the workshop ;-P ).

dYHhEIF.png

PWDZVyX.png

6zsfwCV.png

Any news on this?  I really want to play it :)

3 minutes ago, Skytoon said:

I was late with the answer but I did go ahead and granted permission for anybody to do whatever they want with any of my maps.

Skytoon and /fragile like this

the production value is almost on par with shanghai major, featuring youtube editor and the second ambient youtube music I have ever clicked :)

Interesting to see that there seems to be a trend towards more abstract and geometric designs, away from the meshes in the latest map releases. Nifty design there tehace.

20 hours ago, Skytoon said:

20 hours ago, tehace said:

I was late with the answer but I did go ahead and granted permission for anybody to do whatever they want with any of my maps.

Sorry for the delay. Been busy with work. thct5 is being uploaded to workshop shortly. Sadly, the version i could find on my computer is not most recent version of the map so some things are missing... but it'll be up soon.

EDIT: Map is up on workshop now. Pending your friend request acceptance, I'll add you as a contributor to the map tehace and you can add a desc if you'd like and to your collection.