goochie

Post your WIP screenshots!

369 posts in this topic

Heres a work in progress of mine that I've been slowly working on for about 2 weeks. I have the structure done 50% so most of the planning is done. It will play CTF if and when the gametype ever arrives so it will be symmetrical and support 6-8 players.

Might end up handing it off at some point to someone else but only because my computer has a hard time handling sittings longer that 15-20 minutes. I'm pretty excited for this though, so it will get finished at some point some how. And I may remix it into a dual map if CTF is awhile off.

Here is a picture of red base.
CTF%20WIP_zpsc2k6zy43.png

I only checked the devscene map updates... did not know we now have trees... neat.

Edited by AEon

mad this is what you are looking for :

bushes it is

​Yea but its to small, I want some big bushes so I can do something similar to that screen shot.

Haha that is insane :D amazing!

what are the blue droplets/lights?

​Burst gun bullets :-D Im using them as a way to convey out of bounds instead of just an invisible wall

promEUs,

looks rather nice. Aztec-inspired design? Reminds me of some of the Tomb Raider maps... amazing that you are able to pull that off with the present Reflex level editor.

​Burst gun bullets :-D Im using them as a way to convey out of bounds instead of just an invisible wall

​Your map looks amazing, how are you going to transfer it over to the new lowpoly/less texture look?

I'm not promEUs but I think I can answer that question: pretty easily. The map isn't really textured at all, it's basically all one material and already looks amazing :) on the contrary, losing the textures will make the geometry stand out more, which is this maps strong point judging by the screens.

MAD_JIHAD and promEUs like this

Crazy Ohm :D is that a new map or the one we have played sometimes?