goochie

Post your WIP screenshots!

365 posts in this topic

Hey Owl! Thank you, yes this is the one we played sometimes, biscuit plus.

more of the wip.

I will not put meshes all over the place but trying to make it more alive

Ramp turned into some rocky pattern:

1322483280702015082000005.png

New look for the mega room [pillar gave me headaches but now im happy, jumppad is cooler now]:

8678883280702015082000007.png

lot of work but happy to play with the new meshes and material [brass brass brass love it lol]

ok_hand, Electro and trip like this

def, that looks rather elegant... might like to experiment using a few more red edges... maybe.

​map is like 10% done., there will come many more :)

little progress

4AaqU4y.jpg

​looks good (as always defi) but sadly the "castle" theme is gone :(

​looks good (as always defi) but sadly the "castle" theme is gone :(

​ye i know :-/

will be a broken future shelter instead.. :P

right now its looking kind of clean and in shape, but that will go :P

def, that red door arch much have been a pain to align. Seems to look mostly fine though.

​i could say that for every part of art in this map :-DDDDDDDD P-A-I-N

​i could say that for every part of art in this map :-DDDDDDDD P-A-I-N

​I hope we will get a "snap mesh to brush face" function (autoscale in x and y, but keep z as was, e.g. for tiles)... I am sure that would massively help alignment.

def and rook like this

Bjarke,

personally, I'd remove that brick texture that looks very out of place. And also change the red texture on the teleport, I found it Quake'ish and out of place too. You then might play around with adding a few tile meshes on the walls, and try out colouring them uniquely. Also it might be fun to go through the meshes in the content browser and check if you can find a grate or so for steps... the default one in BDM3 will probably be used a lot soon, and that will probably be less interesting to do. You could also then start playing around with prefabs, e.g. for the steps, or columns, or a nifty teleport... just a few thoughts.

Edited by AEon

Bjarke,

personally, I'd remove that brick texture that looks very out of place. And also change the red texture on the teleport, I found it Quake'ish and out of place too. You then might play around with adding a few tile meshes on the walls, and try out colouring them uniquely. Also it might be fun to go through the meshes in the content browser and check if you can find a grate or so for steps... the default one in BDM3 will probably be used a lot soon, and the will probably be less interesting to do. You could also then start playing around with prefabs, e.g. for the steps, or columns, or a a nifty teleport... just a few thoughts.

​Thanks, your feedback is very appreciated. That specific room was made before the newest patch, so that's why there simple isn't "anything" interesting in it. :)

Hmm... did Reflex have hexagonal meshes? Or are those brushes?

​I guess you can build them from 2 brushes as prefabs