Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
doKosten

CTF

27 posts in this topic

can't group select and rotate yet. go figure :)

Haha didn't think of that. 

Also I'd like to have a groupselect and Mirror feature also. Then we could Play all maps in reverse. Headache for all the Veterans propably. 

well..is it something they're currently working on or is it on hold until they've gotten everything else under control? Will we see ctf in reflex this year,or in 1 year? Newborn we need press release!:-)

well..is it something they're currently working on or is it on hold until they've gotten everything else under control? Will we see ctf in reflex this year,or in 1 year? Newborn we need press release!:-)

I'm fairly sure it's in either the coming big patch or the one after that one... Not official answer though so I could only be spreading rumours

phgp_zEv likes this

I'm fairly sure it's in either the coming big patch or the one after that one... Not official answer though so I could only be spreading rumours

​zEv would think so  :P

Holi and doKosten like this

It's coming, don't worry. As said, the editor needs some love first, and I believe the next patch is just for that. Once mirror and rotate is in place, creating CTF maps should be a breeze, and the gametype itself would probably be implemented. I'd say it's here in the patch after the next one. Just have to be patient. :) 

EDIT: Holy shit just realised it's Xatrix. Hey man! :D

Edited by Fjoggs
doKosten and Gangland like this

id wager that the actual gamemode itself is less than a days work if they use placeholder art. with grouping in i would be surprised if it isnt added next major patch.

only thing is whether flag dropping is in, and if it is whether they inherit momentum (flag passing in tribes is pretty cool)