Qualx

Release: THC HUD v1.0-release2 (from the cup's streams)

19 posts in this topic

If someone wants to post some screenshots I'm way too lazy.

Updated to v1.0-release3 to support Reflex 0.34.2's chatlog changes. Also moved the default chatlog position so that it doesn't overlap with the speed meter...

Another release will follow shortly with a ton more convars to tweak the HUD's behaviour, particularly to make the HUD more comfortable to use for actually playing (rather than just spectating).

Remember to check the web page if you want to make sure you get the most up-to-date version; I won't always remember to post here. :D

Download from: http://reflex.easyga.me/thc/

Direct link: http://reflex.easyga.me/thc/thc-hud-v1.0-release3.zip

License info is linked on the release page and also contained in the ZIP file. Contact me on steam (https://steamcommunity.com/id/qualx) with any bugs, please.

MnstH, Gangland, DraQu and 4 others like this

I wasn't sure so I put it here because quite a number of people have shown interest. Forum mods are welcome to move it.

I love the HUD! , and i know that its a casters HUD but can i tweak the settings so that i can use things like the Clock, Scoreboard and frage screen if i am playing myself ?

A Lot of the epic stuff is spectator only.

All the things in the THC_Awards widget (that means the frag screen, killfeed, and excellent awards - there's not currently any way to detect rail hits for impressive awards) are now usable while playing too.

I've included two extra sample config files, thc_hud_ingame.cfg and thc_hud_spec.cfg (both of which require thc_hud.cfg to be present still) with sample settings. Don't forget to replace thc_hud.cfg with the version in the new archive!

I'm not sure why your clock isn't displaying. Do you have an error message in console?

thc_Alerts.lua:218 attempt to index global 'THC_ALERT' (a nil value)

lua widget 'THC_Alerts' failed to define draw () function

Cool.

So i did a clean install of the game.

And installed the HUD and everything is working out exactly as it's supposed to.

Using the thc_hud.cfg.

if someone is having trouble to get the HUD working 100% just do a clean install, it fixed my problems.

good stuff Qualx! 

Tehace, that error message seems to be being generated by a file that doesn't exist.  B)

(Vollie's right btw, you've still got files lying around from old versions)

ui_thc_scoreboard_force_ingame 1 for when you want the miniscores to be visible all the time while playing qualx tested them in ffa and left them hidden by default ;p

@tehace are you planning to continue with the HUD development since it hasn't been touched since may 2015? If you have some spare free time, it would be nice to see the HUD being updated to fit the current version of the game with additional widgets like new scoreboard for team games and race + team info etc.

yeah we only have the bare minimum for it to work with the current version although its still only 1v1 spec only thing. If I have more time its definitely something I would like to do but it really depends on the availability of my free time and qualx wiliness to continue working on this. ATM I would like to release a bit prettier thct6 and I hope to make it before the division is released :)

speaking of updates you might want to consider updating your signature maybe :)

Gangland and MAD_JIHAD like this

4 hours ago, tehace said:

calories-burned-cycling.jpg

On 2/26/2016 at 1:10 AM, tehace said:

Fuck you! :(