newborn

Reflex merch! Tees, stickers and completely stupid things!

53 posts in this topic

Reflex-Keycaps!

there's a highly dedicated community of nerdy enthusiast for mechanical keyboards. go to /r/mechanicalkeyboards and wonder :-)

there are many gamers around there. I suppose the raw skill oriented gameplay of reflex could get a lot of those guys interested. Some old-fashioned Quakers are surely around there!

Maybe someone would design a keycap and print it in exchange for a free copy.

Flakx, KovaaK and DraQu like this

I want to get the red Reflex T-Shirt, hopefully you guys don't change the logo in the development process.

Hipster cred. "I got this shirt before the new logo"

And then you'd have to buy another one.

I see thats your master plan newborn...

Raidakk likes this

I have no idea what you just said. How do you define hipster credibility?

Can I get a brick texture t-shirt? DP4 style.

Why not a real brick on a golden chain. way more classy. You could even use it to test other people's REFLEX-es by throwing on to them.

xero likes this

Alternatively you could resell it as a 'vintage rare collectors item' and make mad profit.

Reflex-Keycaps!

there's a highly dedicated community of nerdy enthusiast for mechanical keyboards. go to /r/mechanicalkeyboards and wonder :-)

there are many gamers around there. I suppose the raw skill oriented gameplay of reflex could get a lot of those guys interested. Some old-fashioned Quakers are surely around there!

any news on this? It's been a whole day.

I have a couple ideas/suggestions...

Guise,, need beercan koozies!!! Everyone will buy!!!

I'd also like to see a hoodie/shirt/swag with plasma ball wreckage all over it. Like it was blasted by Ron Jeremy circa 1990. 

Also, is there a way we can get stickers without the white background? You know, the cut-out vinyl kind?? Also, I'd like a FAT one,, like 12x12" to put on my car. Can do???

Got the red shirt   :)  Kinda xpensive for a T-shirt but <3 is priceless!! 

Reflex-Keycaps!

You can special order them from WASD Keyboards. There was a Quake3 keycaps pack that was posted about a year and a half ago. Just send them the art in the correct format and sizing and they will do... 

http://www.wasdkeyboards.com/index.php/products/keycap-mod-packs/quake-color-modifier-set.html