Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chortas

Rocket needs nerf and shotgun buff.

Question

I read about it in Steam and decided to ask you at the forum, what do you think?

PS didnt find any ather topics about it

9 answers to this question

The big problems with the Rocket Launcher are the way knockback is calculated and the way splash falloff is done. We're going to start work on both in about 12 hours.

Shotgun seems about right to me for now -- it's a low tier weapon, it's mean to be inferior to RL/IC/BR except within a very specific niche.

Rocket doesn't need nerf, neither does shotgun. If anything RL needs buff after fixing the knockback and so does LG. Screw the omg-noobtube-generation who seems to think otherwise.

PS didnt find any ather topics about it

While searching "rocket" i found these topics:

spessu_sb and Raidakk like this

Rocket doesn't need nerf, neither does shotgun. If anything RL needs buff after fixing the knockback and so does LG. Screw the omg-noobtube-generation who seems to think otherwise.

gr8 b8

DraQu and Warlord Wossman like this

I don't see a problem in either one to be honest. I like the fact that the shotgun isn't as powerful as higher weapons

I personally really liked RL from QL - Reflex's RL seems a bit different but it's ok I guess. Still wondering what speed rockets fly in Reflex?