Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
poub

pdm2 - Get up, stand up

6 posts in this topic

Very happy to present this 4v4 tdm map featuring dual powerups: "Carnage" and the new "Resist". As you will see it's a big one with distinct architecture for each room/area for better orientation and color-coding for easier recognition of areas/items. Lots of movement possibilities and high connectivity.

Hint: The size might make the map seem complex but it's built around two item pairs (Carnage & Resist, Red Armor & Mega) that are placed crosswise on opposite sides of the map. With yellow and green armors in between :)

Featuring every available weapon right now. Yes, stake as well :D

Hope we'll have lots of fun playing tdm on it, with some demos/vids soon :)

Big credit goes to Benroads who did the conversion and lots of cleanup as a base!

Grab it here:

http://reflexfiles.com/file/313

A little eye-candy:

pdm2_ani001.gif

pdm2_ani002.gif

pdm2_screen03.jpg

pdm2_screen04.jpg

pdm2_screen05.jpg

pdm2_screen06.jpg

pdm2_screen07.jpg

Disclaimer: will iron out a few construction/texturing details and update stuff like rock structures etc. as soon as the fitting meshes and materials get available.

Edited by poub
phgp_zEv, maltek, Electro and 9 others like this

hope you forgot not on purpose to mention that this map is from Warsow... in that case did you use a map converter or you actually spent your time recreating it?

kRVRKV i created the original :) before the wsw version (which i didn't make but had my permission) there was avrdm1 which was intended as a duel map, then came avrdm1a and avrdm1b. Hope you like it anyway ;)

But you were right, I omitted someone: Benroads who actually did the converting and started cleaning up the mapfile. I apologize to him and just edited my original post <3

Edited by poub

Beautifully built! I'll try as a 4v4 TDM tomorrow.

You need a clip above this jump though as a rocket jump off the wall can take you onto the roof of the map.

Gt2SE08.jpg