MAD_JIHAD

race
castlerun racemap (Updated to new art assets)

10 posts in this topic

Played this just moment ago for 10 minutes. Fun race map overall. If jump pad at start was a bit slower that would leave more room for acceleration, but this is challenging enough as is. Thanks to random height double jumps and complicated block placement on the way, it was hard to find a good pattern to fly through it. :)

Played this just moment ago for 10 minutes. Fun race map overall. If jump pad at start was a bit slower that would leave more room for acceleration, but this is challenging enough as is. Thanks to random height double jumps and complicated block placement on the way, it was hard to find a good pattern to fly through it. :)

​Yea I think the jump pad at the start needs to be like 300ups slower because you can gain that much while in the air. Also im not sure but I kept going so fast near the end that I wasn't able to hit the end ramp. It needs some tweaking for sure.

The retro look from Quake castle maps is making a comeback... only it looks a lot prettier. Flying dragons circling above the map, anyone? :P The map still looks slightly empty, but once Electro adds more meshes to the Gothic mesh set, this should look detailed as heck ^_^...

MAD, I wondered about the long passages in the prefab video, now with the "race" thing it makes sense. Nicely done.