Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rekk0r

race
[Race] rek-real

3 posts in this topic

[Download]

This one is a 25-30s race map that's been on Dank Disciples server for a while now, and one that I've been slowly adding to and tweaking. The notorious triple jump is possible now, but still slightly iffy. Either way I think it's time to release this to the world. 

The lightmap is ~100mb (I'm a scrappy mapper) which breaches the file size limit of ReflexFiles.com so here's a link to download: http://workupload.com/file/5FZH5MSY

Thank you to everyone that spent hours running this map (night, bej, slobo, psilocybin, KOS and many others), and thanks to MAD_JIHAD for adding a psychedelic pattern to the start of the map. That's about as far as my maps go in terms of style! 

A few other race maps like Hangman and Shank will be uploaded once they're visually bearable.

TMWsJJH.jpg

VBqfyb5.jpg

ghJga6j.jpg

great map! taught me a lot personally. and it's still fun, even though i played it a good amount in the last couple of weeks. one of my favorites atm! :DB)

One of the best race maps out there. Good architecture for new players and pros.

Thank you rekk0r for delivering so many good maps. Hugs and kisses to the Dank Disciples server and its racing community  :wub:

- monti

slobo^- likes this