Monti

Reflex Race Videos (Youtube Playlist)

36 posts in this topic

I've made a playlist for all Race Videos on Youtube. No Race Movies, just runs. Not all are records, but who cares.

(Last Update: 20th March 2017)
 

 

 

Hit me up if you miss anything.

Maps so far:

rr_bejzbob

LA Rocket Hunt

rek-downhill_ext1

rr_cubism

rr_bejgreen

ambrek-gren

rr_rek-helios

rek_halcyon_ugly

LA Rocket Track

fs_ecute

Castle Run

rr_bejred

rek-mesa

LA Dreams

rek-real

rr_hexrun

bejrek-Sandzibar

LA Darkness

rr_bejskyfall

LA Lacuna

rek-stim-alpha

fs_orangebud

rr_rek-talos

fs_xvc8

AD_One

naughtysausage

Lavarun

Pornstar-Asspipes

fs_cub

The Edge Abyss

Bull Straf

rr_bejblue

rek-inda_wip2

rr_rek-plato

LA Tetris Strafes

Fallen Fortress

Wonky Owls

rek-reserve

Escape

LA Frozen

LA Nipponia

rek_orion

Doomed to Run

Run robot, run!

bull-highway

rek-messiah-wip-1

Encounter the Monolith

br-sonic

rek-royal

Morbus

rek-rushed2

LA Red Gravity

bej_black

br-sonic (with weapons)

rek-Staro

ud-ritalin5mg

bej_red (new)

br-mint

LA Hattberg

br-drive

br-vacation

br-swift

Dam

r7-redd

LA Lagoonia

rrcup4

rrcup5

rr_efficia

rflx_race1

wh1te-haze

Aeronaut

rdk-18

rek-royal

tsar-tri

Vortex

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, l2k. wh1te said:

Monti, instead of making posts every time there's a video, just edit your original post and add it there. Thanks. 

Then how will anyone know that the playlist has been updated?

Grybzt and Monti like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, l2k. wh1te said:

Monti, instead of making posts every time there's a video, just edit your original post and add it there. Thanks. 

I started this topic one month ago and since than the playlist was updated like maybe 5 or 6 times. Yesterday I made the first post since starting this thread, because this thread was already on the 2nd page and nobody is going to see it. These race videos are great and people wanna watch them.

If more people tell me I should not do it, than I stop. If not, than I will post every new video which I added to the playlist. If you dont wanna watch it, just dont klick it.

Owl, Duck, promEUs and 1 other like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/20/2016 at 4:33 PM, Monti said:

I started this topic one month ago and since than the playlist was updated like maybe 5 or 6 times. Yesterday I made the first post since starting this thread, because this thread was already on the 2nd page and nobody is going to see it. These race videos are great and people wanna watch them.

If more people tell me I should not do it, than I stop. If not, than I will post every new video which I added to the playlist. If you dont wanna watch it, just dont klick it.

Yeah sorry, wasn't thinking straight when I wrote that :D My bad! Keep them videos coming!

Monti likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, l2k. wh1te said:

Yeah sorry, wasn't thinking straight when I wrote that :D My bad! Keep them videos coming!

:)

Here we go. Forgot to add this one (also the introduction of slobos spooky ghost hand :P )

 

Grybzt likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Monti said:

 

 

 

The hand-cam in the first video is a neat addition. I'm a fan of the concept

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Nathan said:

 

The hand-cam in the first video is a neat addition. I'm a fan of the concept

Don't ask what's happening with his other hand.

slobo^- likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Nathan said:

 

The hand-cam in the first video is a neat addition. I'm a fan of the concept

Thats slobos trademarked ghost hand. If you scroll up this thread you can find some more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Youhou, all these videos are really pleasant to watch!

I love the bull-straf race start

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Dacra (Fallen Fortress) and @Owl (Wonky Owls) both made their first race map and we didnt had to wait long for @slobo^- to give us some nice runs. Hope these guys will give us more race maps in the future!! Both their maps can be found on steam workshop.

 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=728001460

 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=724299767

 

 

 

Stalast and Grybzt like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wonky Owls will get a proper finish once I get around to it, fixing some stuff and probably expanding it quite a bit. And expect more racemaps in the future when I can be arsed to fuck around with the editor. Thanks for the support @monti

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now