meowgli

MGLI_A - Reflex Announcer Redone & Expanded - Version 09 - Workshop Addon

31 posts in this topic

When you update your widget through the workshop addon, I guarantee you will have issues if you do not clean your past installation. Please delete mgli_A.pak

hey man, was wondering whether you'd be able to cobble together something to keep track of timeleft in the game - (5 minute warning, 1 min, 30 secs) etc. i find myself not realising how much time is left all the time...

On 11/6/2016 at 6:33 AM, thelawenforcer said:

hey man, was wondering whether you'd be able to cobble together something to keep track of timeleft in the game - (5 minute warning, 1 min, 30 secs) etc. i find myself not realising how much time is left all the time...

... a clock?

no, i thought it was pretty clear: a widget that plays a sound when the clock reaches certain predefined parameters... I don't look at the clock at all during the course of a game and often get caught out by how little time is remaining ^^

On 11/8/2016 at 5:16 AM, thelawenforcer said:

no, i thought it was pretty clear: a widget that plays a sound when the clock reaches certain predefined parameters... I don't look at the clock at all during the course of a game and often get caught out by how little time is remaining ^^

Think what he means is like Quake's five and two minute warnings, would definitely be nice.

Edit: Also I'm retarded.

What a fantastic job guys :) The game feels kinda lonely without an announcer, thank you all for this !

@meowgli Could you re-add the Painkiller sound pack please ? It sounds nice :)

Btw, is it possible to make the announcer only say multi kills awards and not all of them ?