c00lcurt

hud
CurtHud

36 posts in this topic

Hello!

This looks really neat ive just gotten back to Reflex so im a bit rusty on tweaking the HUD location,but how could i get this down by the vanilla Health and  Armour positioning,kinda like dp2hud using dp2huds own config,and also smaller icons would be perfect.

i have looked around in the addon but i cant  change the positioning  of the hud all the  Boxes and sliders are ''locked'' for some reason?

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

//Nexium

Have you looked in Options -> Widgets? Once the addon is installed and loaded in game, you can access the widgets that the addon contains and tweak the settings in there.

10 hours ago, Jaguar said:

Have you looked in Options -> Widgets? Once the addon is installed and loaded in game, you can access the widgets that the addon contains and tweak the settings in there.

Hello!

I have installed the addon and the widget pops up in the Widget Menu and i see all the check boxes and sliders for Curthud but it wont let me tick any boxes or move any sliders its like its locked for some reason :/

2 hours ago, Nexium said:

Hello!

I have installed the addon and the widget pops up in the Widget Menu and i see all the check boxes and sliders for Curthud but it wont let me tick any boxes or move any sliders its like its locked for some reason :/

See this:

On 2017-01-14 at 11:26 AM, Muleke_Trairao said:

See this:

Update as of 48.2

CurtHud works for me now no restrictions!

Cheers!

c00lcurt likes this

On 21/01/2017 at 5:36 AM, Nexium said:

Update as of 48.2

CurtHud works for me now no restrictions!

Cheers!

Nice to read that, have fun!

c00lcurt likes this

Hi, curt!

Do you still plan on updating your HUD or you consider it done? Cuz a clock timer would really go nice with this!

Congratz on your nicely made HUD!

c00lcurt likes this

On 2/3/2017 at 3:52 AM, Muleke_Trairao said:

Hi, curt!

Do you still plan on updating your HUD or you consider it done? Cuz a clock timer would really go nice with this!

Congratz on your nicely made HUD!

Hey thanks!  I do plan on updating it, as it definitely doesn't look polished, but I have like 0 motivation or energy to work on the hud right now lol.  I'll update it when I feel like it, sorry about that.

On 10/02/2017 at 5:22 PM, c00lcurt said:

Hey thanks!  I do plan on updating it, as it definitely doesn't look polished, but I have like 0 motivation or energy to work on the hud right now lol.  I'll update it when I feel like it, sorry about that.

Totally get that, man. ;)

Thanks for the response!

c00lcurt likes this

By the way I started updating my HUD again for anyone that downloaded the manual install version, but if you want the latest version you'll have to get it from the Steam Workshop.  Subscribing won't do anything, to download it you have to get it in-game by going to the addons tab in options and finding it on the addon list.  I noticed a lot of positive feedback on my HUD on the Reflex Arena Discord server and on this forum and I wanna go ahead and say thanks!

Jaguar, reverb and Mercano like this