Jaguar

Jaguar's videos & streams | Latest: Demo Reviews, Beaton vs Jaguar

54 posts in this topic

So I've not been in a a video recording mood lately, hence the lack of uploads, so I made this little thing for shits and giggles. Got a few larger projects in mind but that'll take some learnin'! In the meantime I might try and upload some fun little clips. I hope you like this one!

Following in @KovaaK's footsteps, I have recorded my first demo review. It is of a duel between myself and @Fubory, on Simplicity, from a few days ago. We are fairly close in terms of skill; we've each won a few games against each other - so I thought it would be a good game to review. Plus, analysing my own game is beneficial to me of course, and I'm hoping for feedback and further analysis from the community. I think demo reviews should be very useful for learning the 1v1 game, and the game as a whole. Particularly with higher level analysis, and not mad ramblings from a total scrub :D

I'd really like to get better at analysis, and thus the game in general, so I'd really appreciate any tips, advice, feedback etc, from all of you high skill players :) That'd be just swell.

Owl likes this

I made a tutorial to help beginners install scripts/HUDs/etc. Hopefully that will help some people until the curated workshop is implemented!

Just a clip I trimmed of me running around Bazinga, for no real reason other than it was fun at the time and I haven't been able to record lately :( 

Yasashii likes this

Pill and I reviewing a 1v1 game between Terifire and Pill himself! He recommended the replay to me a while ago, and it is a really great, close game right up until the last minute. Didn't have much time to record though so it isn't quite what I would like, but that should come later, and for now it is hopefully an interesting video :) Certainly Pill can provide deeper analysis than I can!

banReflex, Grybzt, Greed and 2 others like this

My first games in Division 5A of Reflex League against Jambo.... did not go so well. For me! But here they are :)

My latest league games with @dreAm were pretty damn close and hopefully will make good viewing. I must review the demos!

Three pretty darn good games with Snowy Skum earlier this evening, recorded for your viewing pleasure. Hopefully will get some demo reviews recorded soon with commentary, but for now I simply can't play well and talk at the same time. I still gotta think in this game, I'm not on full auto pilot like some!

Also, if anyone would be so kind as to make some custom thumbnails for me, that'd be super swell!

banReflex likes this

A high skill game this time between @danskq and @big_L_blazed - no commentary unfortunately, I was just spectating and thought I'd record in case it turned out to be a good game. It should contrast nicely against my noobishness :D

Hi Jaguar, 

out of interest (sorry if this is addressed elsewhere - ) what FOV do you use?

10 hours ago, discoMoose said:

Hi Jaguar, 

out of interest (sorry if this is addressed elsewhere - ) what FOV do you use?

I use the default, which is 110.

6 hours ago, discoMoose said:

ah. So do I at this point. 

anyways thanks for making these vids, they are very enjoyable. 

Thanks man, that's really nice to hear :)

discoMoose likes this

I was quite pleased with this moment so thought I'd share. Just a quickie! More content to come shortly, sorry about the lack of uploads recently.

Greed and lolograde like this

Just a highlight from an FFA game I played earlier today - 24 frags in one and a half minutes, thanks to some literal carnage action! More demo reviews and things to come soonTM