Terifire

Sensitivity Tool Widget

4 posts in this topic

A small script I made to check your sensitivity settings.

To use it enable the widget, position it to your liking, then type ui_tersensitivitytool_anglereset 1 in console (or bind this to a key).

Now move your mouse from the far end of your mousepad along the width to the other end and note the results.

TerSensitivityTool.lua

Aletheia and Kyto like this

thx for this one!

while testing I noticed that my qck+ is actually not 450mm but more or less 448.5 :D what is also a mm shorter than the 17.7 inches they advertise it... of course insignificant but somehow funny... perhaps I have to stretch it a bit :D

your minimalistic HUD is great!!! your creation?

thx again...

1 hour ago, Aletheia said:

thx for this one!

while testing I noticed that my qck+ is actually not 450mm but more or less 448.5 :D what is also a mm shorter than the 17.7 inches they advertise it... of course insignificant but somehow funny... perhaps I have to stretch it a bit :D

your minimalistic HUD is great!!! your creation?

thx again...

I have a qck+ too, and my sensitivity should actually be 15cm/360, but in that video it shows 15.3 because I hit my hand against the wall before the mouse sensor reaches the edge of the pad.

Be sure the SENSOR is at the edge of the mousepad before you start moving it, some mice have an off-centre sensor.

The hud is of my own making, yes.

for me it is especially useful cause I try to get my sens lower and to know how many 360s I have on my pad etc is really cool :)

this widget of you could be a stock feature of Reflex actually...