Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sane

someone start an NA tourney?

12 posts in this topic

sane from team viGor (vGr) (new #1 clan in reflex) is asking someone to make a TIMERLESS tourney <3 actually idk then people will just use their own programs to time who knows gg

kusumit, Duck and Soh like this

Timerless or not, I'd love another NA tourney. It's great that we're seeing all the tourneys being held in EU and Australia, but would be nice if there was more on the NA side too.

My timezone is GMT+12. If you/anyone can establish a time that I can meet you in the middle with, I'll happily run/assist/broadcast in running something for NA. 

My twitter is twitter.com/ztkfps, my discord is ztk#0319, two channels to get in touch with me.

Grybzt likes this

On 8/18/2016 at 4:43 AM, ZTK said:

My timezone is GMT+12. If you/anyone can establish a time that I can meet you in the middle with, I'll happily run/assist/broadcast in running something for NA. 

My twitter is twitter.com/ztkfps, my discord is ztk#0319, two channels to get in touch with me.

Then you'd need to do something between (12 am) - (2 to 3 pm) to make something work for most of us. 

I already ran 2 or 3 tourneys, gets hectic :/ ill help tho but dont wana be main admin