Owl

Cosmetic suggestions thread

72 posts in this topic

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwOi8vb3JpZzEyLmRldmlhbnRh

space_marine_helmet_redesign_by_zer0fros

lol_challenge__pantheon_by_rayx10-d4rwc4

cabbage-09/17/2016

I want a gundam like head

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yMDY0ODY2OTE0NTg5NzM2OTcvMjI2NzAwNjcyNjE4MzMyMTYwL0lNR18wOTc2LkpQRyJ9.5Rm_72zH_5oVbnHx2eZISEg7DGM
that would be sick

40glaa-09/05/2016

frying pan, fish, e-tool like an mpl50, pickaxe, ice pick, cleaver, hammer, baseball bat

duel wield melee for hammer+sickle combo, end game screen that shows the winning team 

LmnVYU4.jpg

unlockable/purchasable end game poses

Greed, TornadoStorm, DraQu and 2 others like this

the friendly (human) character model, since we only have hostiles (robots) now. i guess that'll raise the PG rating

as for aesthetics: teamsymbols that you can choose to be shown on the robot, if i get more ideas, maybe i'll update this post

Weapons: Katana, baseball bat (maybe with nails?), shovel, robo fists, lightsabre, dead robot limbs, meat cleaver, golf club (with golf bag) glass bottle (changes to broken bottle after first kill), bat'leth. 

F4ster, slobo^-, Greed and 1 other like this

How about using another weapon for melée. Like, literally hitting someone with a rocket launcher.

Also how about a boxing glove or MMA glove :D

F4ster likes this

Why not get some deviant artists on this? Maybe strike a deal where they get a reward for their creating being submitted in to the game or % of sale of their submission. Sort of win/win. Like how warframe did it.

4 hours ago, GoneM4d said:

Why not get some deviant artists on this? Maybe strike a deal where they get a reward for their creating being submitted in to the game or % of sale of their submission. Sort of win/win. Like how warframe did it.

People will be able to submit skins on the workshop at some point.

Flyswatter with a little robot caught in it, a prison shank and a stack of cash would be nice.

On 9/23/2016 at 7:13 PM, CrazyAl said:

Weapons: Katana, baseball bat (maybe with nails?), shovel, robo fists, lightsabre, dead robot limbs, meat cleaver, golf club (with golf bag) glass bottle (changes to broken bottle after first kill), bat'leth. 

So basically add everything from TF2?