Owl

Cosmetic suggestions thread

72 posts in this topic

Everybody seems to be loving the robo animal head cosmetics which is great :D it was a lot of fun making them. Had a bunch of requests for more so lets make a list here of any other ideas.

oh and cool pics always help the process :ok_hand:

MAD_JIHAD, Lorim, Flakx and 1 other like this

8 hours ago, Yasashii said:

Everybody seems to be loving the robo animal head cosmetics which is great :D it was a lot of fun making them. Had a bunch of requests for more so lets make a list here of any other ideas.

oh and cool pics always help the process :ok_hand:

A panda head pls 

Yasashii likes this

Posted (edited)

Say what you will about Doom 4's MP but I love what they did with the customization. It would be great to have more varied sets (the samurai is a great start). Some chunky medieval armor perhaps? 

uwg0fxD.jpg

HsEsmWQ.jpg

l4Xfj7m.jpg

jhfSCP0.jpg

Edited by DraQu
tehace, ZuLuuuuuu, irish and 2 others like this

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, DraQu said:

Say what you will about Doom 4's MP but I love what they did with the customization. It would be great to have more varied sets (the samurai is a great start). Some chunky medieval armor perhaps? 

please more non head customisations + being able to set limb colors would be awesome too + transparent guns

i want transparent guns + yellow torso/green legs enemies

Edited by fuglaa
DraQu, Greed, fogelmensch and 1 other like this

Also continuing the animal theme, when you add the supporter battle mace you should add a dog head to go with the bear mace.

cover_1.jpg

Some sort of tech hatchet would be cool, remember the pre-alpha axe that made a kind of electrical swinging/hit sound?

Not a cosmetic per se, but name tags should be a thing! They could be sold in the store for like 2 or 3 dollars, and when you rename a cosmetic it should also change the Weapon Name. For example, if I named my short sword "Flourish," it would show up like this:

20170426140837_1.thumb.jpg.3ac3fc54f1068d8bd293ea0bf8842bcc.jpg