Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HaraldQuake

Reflex Teammode Ladders

2 posts in this topic

Hello guys,

a few days ago a friend asked me to team up with him and play Unreal Tournament 4 in 2v2 TDM on Electronic Sports League (ESL). I think it's important for Reflex promo to have Ladders on popular leagues like ESL with competetive maps and rules (current experimental ruleset?) .. Personally I would like to play teammodes in a fix team and in a ranked system. I'm not experienced in Tournament organisation but maybe we as a community could suggest to add Reflex support on ESL and then somebody could be admin for Reflex Teammode Ladders on ESL. I think it's important to have some kind of 'open' mappool (like every team could suggest their favoured homemap from steam workshop when they register for the Ladder. If that map isn't already in the pool, admins should make a vote whether or not to add the new map to the competetive mappool.) What do you think about that? Is it too early to play team based gamemodes in a ranked way? In my opinion we already have enaugh duel touranments and we should push the interesst for teammodes a bit more.

Aletheia likes this