shooter

Reflex 0.47.3

10 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

Getting towards the end of 47 point releases. This one adds extra info to the server browser, and sets the bullet hitbox & wallclipping to be used in all rulesets. There are also a few bug fixes.

Changes:

• Significantly increased level cap
  • Game no-longer loads .pak files inside addons, please don't use pak files in addons
  • Match Picker Dialog filter now defaults to "Staff Picks". Selected filter is saved to game.cfg
  • Player bullet hitbox is now in all rulesets
  • Wallclipping is now in all rulesets

Bug fixes:

• 47.2 (accidentally) introduced client-side-predicted bolt impacts vs players, and it's not 100% accurate. Removing this, the player impact needs to be server verified.
  • Wallclipping now only effectx X+Z axis - this fixes head bumping
  • Fixed bug where replays from 47.1 would crash
  • Addon widgets that override standard widgets are now properly sorted into their addon group in the UI

Improvements:

• Server now pushes rules to steam (timeLeft, ruleset, gameState)
  • Server browser: can now hide old protocol servers
  • Server browser: now see mutators in server list
  • Server browser: hover window now display server rules, player list + mutator list
  • re_seek_to will now block and finish loading up to the specified timecode (rather than just failing)
  • Added com_logclearonstart (allows you to append to log files when set to 0)

Experimental plus:

• Exposed movement constants: gconst_jump_velocity, gconst_double_jump_velocity, gconst_playeronground_speed, gconst_playeronground_acceleration, gconst_playeronground_friction, gconst_playerinair_aircontrol, gconst_playerinair_bunny_accelerate, gconst_playerinair_bunny_wishspeed, gconst_playerinair_acceleration, gconst_playerinair_decceleration, gconst_world_gravity, exposed gconst_playerongroundcrouched_speed, gconst_playerinaircrouched_acceleration

-Shooter

def, DraQu, MnstH and 33 others like this

11 hours ago, shooter said:

Changes:

• Wallclipping is now in all rulesets

Bug fixes:

• Wallclipping now only effectx X+Z axis - this fixes head bumping

Thank you!!

slobo^- likes this

So i was running and jumping about inside some of my maps when i happened to come across these bugs/glitches. The all have to do with vertical sloped surfaces that go in steep angles.

See for yourselves:

edit:

by the way, how does one embed videos into this forum?

solved.

Stalast, slobo^- and Electro like this

49 minutes ago, irish said:

So i was running and jumping about inside some of my maps when i happened to come across these bugs/glitches. The all have to do with vertical sloped surfaces that go in steep angles.

See for yourselves:

https://youtu.be/CmSvqc-G6Lo

https://youtu.be/i26HxzaMooY

edit:

the first one has ever been like that imo. see dp5 headbounce jump from mid platform to gl

the second is new  :;D

7 minutes ago, def said:

the first one has ever been like that imo.

i noticed it while plasmajumping into a slope, it literally stops you dead at the top, instead of letting you slide off a bit.

1 hour ago, irish said:

See for yourselves:

https://youtu.be/CmSvqc-G6Lo

https://youtu.be/i26HxzaMooY

great stuff dude.

1 hour ago, irish said:

you just drop the link in here. then you can basically choose if its displayed as an embedded video or a textlink. do you have noscript running?