Thaylia

Reflex Arena on YouTube

14 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

Reflex Arena has finally been added to the YouTube Gaming Category. Please make sure when you upload videos to check if it has selected it automatically or if you need to change it. Let's add some videos to the Reflex Arena YouTube Gaming Channel!

https://gaming.youtube.com/game/UCZgDjhOIGHvr9ISYlXBb4wg#tab=1

Thanks,
Thaylia.

youtube gaming category.png

MnstH, Grybzt, banReflex and 11 others like this

im using that already for a while. but there is still no thumbnail for reflex in it. it just shows a box with the writing "RA"

blo.png

MAD_JIHAD likes this

1 hour ago, def said:

im using that already for a while. but there is still no thumbnail for reflex in it. it just shows a box with the writing "RA"

Yeah, I'm looking into that. Not sure why none of the images are showing correctly.

1 hour ago, Stalast said:

X70A2nl.png

Still not appearing @Thaylia

Yeah it is quite weird. If you just type 'Reflex Arena' it should work (check the video afterwards). It just doesn't appear in the drop down menu as you type.

Stalast likes this

13 hours ago, Thaylia said:

I'm not sure what has happened @Jaguar and @Stalast. Nothing has changed that I'm aware of.

It just doesn't appear in the drop down menu, but if you type 'Reflex Arena' it works and tags it properly. I imagine youtube has an algorithm that only puts it in the drop down menu if it is used over a certain amount.

Thaylia likes this

I've never played this game before but I bought it this morning after seeing it on RPS. I've noticed a small problem with respect to the YouTube videos. This video (https://gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=s7plphgW0tU) is the first one in the list for Reflex, yet it's three years old and begins with a warning that all art is placeholder. A new trailer should be released (if it's not done already) and pushed to the first result or else new potential players might get the wrong idea.

Grybzt and lolograde like this

16 minutes ago, gameblaster64 said:

A new trailer should be released (if it's not done already) and pushed to the first result or else new potential players might get the wrong idea.

We've had two really nice trailers since that one, the most recent being from just a week ago. This is what shows up first when I search for Reflex Arena but your results may vary (the web is very tailored to our past interests) https://gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=oj2TJd_6WtI

Anyway, you can help by spreading that updated trailer :-D