memphis

Shootables (targets for weapons)

6 posts in this topic

Would be cool if shootables were actually responsible to the weapons, in particular, nades and rocket splash don't seem to dmg targets, would be cool if it did. (why isn't this addressed anyway)

Also, some of them seem to be used for map messages so it would be nice if u have an option in the map editor so the shootable can respawn in the same position with same properties after X seconds.

Skytoon, Jaguar and MAD_JIHAD like this

Just a crazy idea. Why not go further? Why not make dummies that you can pop up in the air and shoot airrockets at? 

MAD_JIHAD likes this

4 hours ago, qufit said:

Just a crazy idea. Why not go further? Why not make dummies that you can pop up in the air and shoot airrockets at? 

All I ever wanted from training mode was airshottable bots :(

23 hours ago, qufit said:

i've asked dev team for a "cannon of props" so many times... but hope fully u will be able to add "dumb" bots eventually I guess

Time will tell ;) probably very low prio... I long for a time where I can say "reflex is better then cpma/osp". slowly we are getting there...

6 hours ago, qufit said:

Time will tell ;) probably very low prio... I long for a time where I can say "reflex is better then cpma/osp". slowly we are getting there...

Already better where it counts: engine, netcode, map editor, and steam integration. B)