Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GkR #reflex.au

Is now the time for a free weekend?

7 posts in this topic

Since matchmaking is out, I think now would be the time to do a free weekend, It would get a lot of players trying the game out, and possibly buying it, especially if their is a discount along with it.

opinions? agree? disagree?

Tbh we (the community) need to get this game as popular as we can before Diabotical and Quake Champions is out.

I actually haven't been able to have a matchmaking game yet (Australia) as their just isn't enough players playing over here, and the ones that do play are pretty much veterans.

way I see it

free weekend > more players > more feedback > quicker game goes out of alpha

Is a free weekend even possible in early access?

Edited by GkR #reflex.au
added stuff
ketku, Lorim, Furioness and 1 other like this

No idea, buy I'll be happy to gift three copies of the game if your ass is too broke to buy it. PM me your steam account here!

1 hour ago, furyaxsfigkjhn said:

I think the Matchmaking system and maybe the whole game in general needs more polish before they make a free weekend.

Yeah i was thinking that, once its polished up a bit, a free weekend would bring a ton of players in i think.

The game needs a lot more polish. A free weekend should be done when the game is in a beta state or very close to full release. I don't feel like it's there right now.

Jaguar likes this

Also decent learning system , at moment it's too primitive,and maps not even have art yet.Not too good 1st impression for cs -noobs .