Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sane

What company is willing to sponsor me

9 posts in this topic

Hello my name is Sane.

Currently seeking a sponsorship. I will represent your brand to the fullest and get a massive following on social media and twitch. This will put your company name out there for extra popularity. I will only use your gear and brand. Let Sane be the man for you, I am highly trained and skilled in AFPS.

Serious inquiries only.

porkSports is an emerging and up and comer in the E-Sports scene. We support a variety of games such as a CS:GO ESEA-OPEN/CEVO-IM team and an amateur Super Smash Brothers Melee player. We're looking to expand into new and upcoming genres (AFPS) and would be glad to do business with you. We understand that your reputation in the scene is near flawless. Willing to pay all league fees for one REFLEX LEAGUE and ALL free REFLEX AFPS tournaments. Other benefits will be discussed upon a PRIVATE MESSAGE.

-porkRaven, CEO of porkSports.

Jaguar and Owl like this

LA Productions is not willing to sponsor any gamer, but If any company sends me a message written in sub 13.284 seconds I gonna put six of your brand logos as secrets under bad clipped rock and stone meshes in the next race map.

promEUs, Owl, Jaguar and 2 others like this