Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
S°I

Bunny Cup v2: A 2v2 Draft Cup

18 posts in this topic

4fd8IS8.jpg

Game Type: 2v2 Draft Cup 

Date : March 5, 2017 

Starting Time : 14:00 EST (13:00 to 14:00 for check-in) 

Draft Sign-up Deadline: March 3, 2017 

Prize Pool : $318 USD  

Prize Pool Distribution : 

• 1st  : 50% $79.2 per player 

• 2nd : 30% $47.7 per player 

• 3rd : 20% $31.8 per player 

Donations Welcome! 

Donations will be divided amongst the top 3 teams according to the percentages listed above. 

Paypal (innocuoussleep@outlook.com) 

Current donors:  

HCRZiEP.png

Reflex items. Choice of one item per winner (Including Supporter Weapons!).   http://steamcommunity.com/id/capodecima/inventory/#328070 

JAYkEa6.png

$50 USD 

Ai3AoAX.png

$18 USD  for good luck

0zGCruY.png

$50 USD

Map Pool : 

• Ironguard 

• Thermal Blast 

• Phobos 

General Rules: 

• Please provide us with two points of contact so we may reach you before and during the cup. NO EXCEPTIONS.  

• Join https://discord.gg/z28x7HZ or add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/adsooeoos/ 

• Competitive ruleset will be used for this cup, utilizing any other ruleset will disqualify both teams. 

• Be autonomous, contact your opponents, play your match, report the score to discord or admins. 

• Tardiness will lead to potential disqualification, make sure to show up to your match within 10 minutes of match announcement.  

• Unsporting behavior (excessive trash talk, rage quit, grieving) will disqualify you. 

Teams: 

• Individuals signing up through the draft (google forms) will be matched as potential partners become available. 

• Late submissions will not be taken into consideration. 

• Pre-existing teams are able to sign up through Challonge 

• You will be paired up based on skill level and experience, most skilled player will be matched with the least and so on.  

• If a majority of you would like another system, please voice so in the comments. Thank you! 

Match System : 

• Winner's bracket matches are Bo3. 

• Loser's bracket matches are Bo3

Picking System : Use the console command /roll 100 (Team with the highest number is declared winner 

• Bo3 : (W)Pick | (L)Pick : The last map will be the tiebreaker map if needed. (Maps are played in order of picks) 

• Double Bo3 Finals: (WB) Pick | (LB)Pick : The last map will be the tiebreaker map if needed. (Maps are played in order of picks) 

(Another round of drop/pick will be needed if the tournament goes into 2nd BO3) 

Servers : 

• Authorized spectators will be allowed on the servers, contact admins for details prior to the tournament starting.  

• Severs are password protected, contact admins ahead of time to receive the password and server info 

• Any server can be used in case we are not able to provide one for you if both teams  

agree and only if the server replays can be accessed. 

Concerning regions: 

If one or more players of any team is from a different region, please refer to following to see where the match will be held.  

• East vs East Coast: Played on East Coast servers. 

• East vs Central: Played on Central servers or East servers. 

• West vs Central: Played on Central servers or West servers. 

• East vs West: Played on Central servers. 

• West vs West: Played on West servers. 

• Canada: Played on Chicago central/Virginia/California servers 

• Mexico: Played on Texas central/California  

In case of a server disagreement between players, server will be decided by an admin. 

State divisions go as follows: 

pBQz0wZ.png

Thank you Nathan for this map :D

Admins : 

S ° I 

CrazyAL   

Streamers / Co-Caster: 

Delementary / Possibly Kovaak 

capo, MnstH, kimiahk and 17 others like this

10 hours ago, ckap said:

Please, please BO3 in losers.  Also, I'd much prefer to pick my own teammate.

Bo3 losers is quite a bit of time. Each game being 15 minutes long could cause delays. It really depends on how many people sign up. I will allow for teams later on tonight as I make adjustments to the rules. I realize people have teams set up already so I will set up a challonge page with draft sign up being optional.

Jaguar likes this

If you are going to allow premade teams, I'm going to need a partner.  Someone hit me up.  

2 hours ago, Mot said:

If you are going to allow premade teams, I'm going to need a partner.  Someone hit me up.  

I thought this is draft cup?

3 hours ago, lolograde said:

I thought this is draft cup?

It's a hybrid now. Those with team mates can sign up through Challonge, those who don't can be paired up through the draft on a first come first serve basis. 

1 hour ago, capodecima said:

I can donate two reflex items to this tournament. Each winner got one item.  You can check my items here http://steamcommunity.com/id/capodecima/inventory/#328070 . Winners can pick any item they want. I will trade to them. Yes the gold cuties as well. :wub:

That's very generous of you! I will mention it in the OP. Thank you so much for contributing! :D

2 hours ago, CxeofPromode said:

if I'm east coast and low skill where do I get a partner how do I sign up for a draft with strong player 

You can sign up through the Google forms linked in the description. I can't assure you that you will be paired up with a strong player as it is first come first serve. If the person you get paired up with isn't compatible with you I can see that you get paired with someone else as long as everyone is in agreement. 

7 hours ago, dansen said:

is this NA only?

Yes this is NA only though i believe there will be one in EU soon. 

I was considering signing up when there were 5 maps - but only 3? Maybe next time. Variety is better.

6 hours ago, Kev! said:

I was considering signing up when there were 5 maps - but only 3? Maybe next time. Variety is better.

The issue is that not very many people are familiar with the other maps and people are having a hard time finding practice games as it is so i think we are better off not having unfamiliar maps that haven't been play tested as throughly. Thanks for your interest though, maybe next time we will have a stronger 2v2 community with more diverse maps.