Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Padawan

[0.49.3]

7 posts in this topic

Small issue i specifically started having since the latest point release, is that randomly during playing the whole game freezes for like 1,5 seconds, sound becomes muted too. It resumes again after that without any further consequences. I'm not really bothered by it much, but it does fuck up my engagements sometimes. Also had a crash to desktop on a CTF game the other day, sent a report through CrashRpt

For the record, turns out it's not random, it occurs during LG to LG combat for some reason... and it only happens on Pocket Infinity. Am i the only one having this bug?

2 hours ago, Padawan said:

For the record, turns out it's not random, it occurs during LG to LG combat for some reason... and it only happens on Pocket Infinity. Am i the only one having this bug?

I think you're the only one with 0.49.3. Aren't we on 0.49.2?

Padawan likes this

2 hours ago, lolograde said:

I think you're the only one with 0.49.3. Aren't we on 0.49.2?

lmao, woops

lolograde likes this

@lolograde Yeah using my own pack since august last year even before the addon section was added but i never had any trouble with them. I guess if it was about the custom files/sounds then more people would have had the same freezes but i seem to be the only one :(

55 minutes ago, Padawan said:

@lolograde Yeah using my own pack since august last year even before the addon section was added but i never had any trouble with them. I guess if it was about the custom files/sounds then more people would have had the same freezes but i seem to be the only one :(

Yea, sorry, man. I was going to say try removing them and if the issue persists, you know what it is. Otherwise, I can't imagine what would be causing stutters in that specific circumstance (IC vs. IC on Pocket Infinity).