Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yasashii

Reflex Arena Launch!

25 posts in this topic

ReflexArena_Logo.jpg

We're very excited to announce that we will be officially launching out of Early Access!

The whole team at Turbo Pixel Studios wants to thank you all for supporting us through the journey of Early Access.

Season 1:

Along with the launch we will be officially starting Reflex Arena's competitive Season 1. The Season will last 3 months and comes complete with leaderboards and downloadable replays: Available here

OnlyBruisedGnat.gif

We’ve updated the map pool after taking feedback and pre-season map vote statistics into account.

Competitive 1v1

Aerowalk, The Catalyst, Static Discharge, Ruin, Furnace, Simplicity, Pocket Infinity

Competitive 2v2

The Grave Site, Tephra, Iron Guard, Thermal Blast, Phobos

Competitive CTF

Sky Temples, Monolith, Suna Station

During the season you will earn competitive points for your wins, which you will then be able to trade for epic gold weapons. You can preview these in-game in the updated Profile section.

ReliableDecimalFlyingfish.gif

gg_burst.jpggg_grenade.jpg

Bots:

We’ve been working on bots behind the scenes for a while and we’re pleased to include them in this release. Check out the bots section under the TRAINING tab or host your own game to play versus them. The bots are targeted towards new players, and also players who wish to practise their aim.

Changelog:

The changelog from the last update to now is available here http://forums.reflexarena.com/index.php?/topic/4265-reflex-arena-launch-changelog/

We want to reiterate that launching Reflex Arena out of Early Access is just the beginning. The whole Turbo Pixel team will continue to update, create content, and add new features to the game - we are here for our community, and today we celebrate the 1.0 launch - it’s a beginning, and not the end!

The Turbo Pixel Team

Yup, trip, MAD_JIHAD and 28 others like this

We kept 22 out of the pool for so long for the games own identity and to make it easier for new people to get into an AFPS and 22 has been played for ages.

>Devs add it to the pool.

>meme

Loori and promEUs like this

dazedspartan and I were just kicked off of an official matchmaking server and were put into another ongoing match as spectators. Happened at around 6:05 est.

DD

Been following this project since the mythical and ominous sub forum called "Reflex" emerged in ESR. I can't quite put into words how proud I am of you guys, but the general idea is that my penis just ejaculated.

Gangland, Jaguar, Owl and 2 others like this

Congrats on launching! I'm at work so I haven't played it, yet, but after seeing it on RPS today I just had to have it (so I bought it) LOL.

See you in game.

Electro likes this

On 3/8/2017 at 11:44 PM, Joe said:

This game was built From scratch by Just 2 Developers & an Artist, Incredible.

nah m8 it's a cpma reskin lol

On 3/9/2017 at 11:53 AM, Owl said:

It's been a wild ride, thank you so much to the dedicated devs not losing their sanity (completely :D)! Much love!

I love you Owl

Owl and Electro like this

Congratulation to Reflex Arena 1.0

Thank you for making this game!

It is also great to see how many ppl of the community are helping. For example yesterday nvidia was streaming Reflex Arena and I saw many community members jumping to the twitch chat to answer questions.

one advice: the ingame training-video section needs an update. There are some great tutorials on Youtube which must be added.

lolograde likes this

Some kind of official, short, concise video for new players would probably be a good thing. Something to explain the basics, weapon and armour respawn times, game modes, how to vote for maps and mutators, graphic and game options (like cl_colors_relative), HUDs from the workshop.

2M3BDJg.jpg

22 is made from directly on my map, do you think i don't realize? CuNts! jkjk. 
superduper update !  and finally launch.

Yasashii likes this