Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZuLuuuuuu

Solution manual for Reflextrain map of promEUs

6 posts in this topic

Hi, would anybody be interested in making a solution manual for the Reflextrain map of promEUs:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=625879981&searchtext=reflextrain

By solution manual I mean it might be a replay or a Youtube video where the player executes every training segment of the map? I get stuck even on simplest challenges and I don't know how to do those movements correctly so I cannot improve myself. I watched lots of training material on the web (mostly from CPMA era) but I am still stuck.

Didn't @wh1te do some of the segments in a YouTube video? Not sure what his YouTube channel is though.

1 hour ago, ZuLuuuuuu said:

Hi, would anybody be interested in making a solution manual for the Reflextrain map of promEUs:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=625879981&searchtext=reflextrain

By solution manual I mean it might be a replay or a Youtube video where the player executes every training segment of the map? I get stuck even on simplest challenges and I don't know how to do those movements correctly so I cannot improve myself. I watched lots of training material on the web (mostly from CPMA era) but I am still stuck.

I think entik has a run through of one section of Reflextrain on his youtube channel, have a look for that - in the meantime, I'd recommend playing parkourstation instead - i've got run throughts of that on my channel with movementkeys widget on.

i have videos of 1-9 strafe pads but there is no movementkeys visible or any commentary because as you can see my engrish is shit

15 hours ago, ZuLuuuuuu said:

I will try and do an official tutorial for you sometime soon, got a lot of things going right now but I'll make sure to do one so it helps you and other new players! I do have few videos on that map but none of them explain how I did any of the jumps and/or routes so it would be silly to post a video here of me breaking the record when you and other new players won't even understand how I did it. Peace out! 

ZuLuuuuuu likes this