Eazy

Is there an exclusive item list?

7 posts in this topic

Not sure if this is the right place to post, but I'm just wondering how many supporter items exist. Also if there are other exclusives that exist but aren't being sold on the market (like if there's holiday exclusives). Thanks!

Hatchet, Machete, Battle Axe, Shortsword, Crowbar, Mjolnir, Cleaver, Pipe, Khopesh. I think that's all supporter items. The only exclusive which currently exists and can't be traded is the Early Access wrench. On Christmas there is a candy cane melee, but that just replaces the default melee for a few days. There are two items which rarely drop and can't be purchased in the store but can be traded, the angry droid head and the tech katana. Finally there is the ArenaFPS hatchet, which was given out as a prize at a tournament. I don't think there are more than 20 of those around.

Thaylia and Eazy like this

28 minutes ago, seekax said:

Hatchet, Machete, Battle Axe, Shortsword, Crowbar, Mjolnir, Cleaver, Pipe, Khopesh. I think that's all supporter items. The only exclusive which currently exists and can't be traded is the Early Access wrench. On Christmas there is a candy cane melee, but that just replaces the default melee for a few days. There are two items which rarely drop and can't be purchased in the store but can be traded, the angry droid head and the tech katana.

Thank you for the insightful info. Also about the early access wrench, did we have to obtain it manually? I've owned the game since July '16 and it looks like it's not in my inventory.

3 minutes ago, Eazy said:

Thank you for the insightful info. Also about the early access wrench, did we have to obtain it manually? I've owned the game since July '16 and it looks like it's not in my inventory.

You had to launch the game during the week before launch to obtain it.

Eazy likes this

Just now, seekax said:

You had to launch the game during the week before launch to obtain it.

Oh, that's a bit unfortunate for all the early access players who didn't get on that week... Well thanks again!

On 12.03.2017 at 5:16 AM, Eazy said:

Oh, that's a bit unfortunate for all the early access players who didn't get on that week...

Yeah, it was just launch the game, and boom! New item in inventory :) But it would be better if it dropped for everyone that bought the game in early access.

About the items. Some can be bought or can randomly drop after match. Are any items exclusive buy-only?

The various supporter melee's can only be bought for a limited time (usually a new batch comes every large patch, dunno how they will do it post launch).