sesen

Alternative statistics view

27 posts in this topic

Что-то типо заебись
Much better than current version of ladder.

Dang russians slowly taking control over another AFPS with their sick coding abilities. Its really nice you are trying to improve the design and shit but i rather see something new instead of  old qlrank page alike.

wrjthe, w96k, Grybzt and 1 other like this

On 14/03/2017 at 5:54 AM, Owl said:

Im blind :)

In fairness, design wise, the search field blends in - it could benefit from a slightly different background colour or a border, or something simple to highlight it. Love seeing people's map choices in nice pie chart form btw :D

w96k likes this

Are you still working on this? Bcz its really good.  Id use it a lot also noticed some mods on discord use it already for informations, seems like its becoming major thing. Its really good, i could like to see next.

-best elo you got, and best elo you beat

-ratio  which maps you win most

This two could be really nice next features

thanks

Really cool work sesen!!! :D

"... people still wonder why The Catalyst is the most played map in match making (check the replays) ..." - Ramagan

:ok_hand:

<tangent>
Although it *is* a three way tie between the tehace maps -- I think that that says something about map making for competitive duel.
People should remember that the three maps used to have the names t2, t7, and dm13... Those numbers are related to the number of maps tehace made.

If you expect your first map to be a new wonder for the duel community, even if you're ready to take feedback and change it a lot you might be disappointed. Some map designs just aren't going to end up being fun for the majority of players. It's through trial and error, expedited by artless-prototyping, that you'll find a really fun and competitive map design to work with.

(Tbf, tehace also had the benefit of all top players testing his maps whether they wanted to or not -- he was one of the *two* popular map makers at the time.)
</tangent>

Jaguar and Pill_ like this

1 hour ago, klyph0rd said:

"... people still wonder why The Catalyst is the most played map in match making (check the replays) ..." - Ramagan

You only have three maps available. If all maps were available T7 would by *FAR* be the most picked

On 20.03.2017 at 2:24 AM, capo said:

Are you still working on this? Bcz its really good.  Id use it a lot also noticed some mods on discord use it already for informations, seems like its becoming major thing. Its really good, i could like to see next.

-best elo you got, and best elo you beat

-ratio  which maps you win most

This two could be really nice next features

thanks

Added

Flakx, capo, MnstH and 2 others like this

Perfect for tournaments. Now I know which maps are the best to choose against opponents. B)

On 3/21/2017 at 4:14 PM, lolograde said:

Perfect for tournaments. Now I know which maps are the best to choose against opponents. B)

What tournaments xD We seem to only have 1-map tournaments recently :)

36 minutes ago, danskq said:

What tournaments xD We seem to only have 1-map tournaments recently :)

Perfect. Easier to know which map to drop. 

Pill_ and Owl like this

@sesen - feature request please good sir! Could you show next to the replay download link/button, how many markers there are? Should be a simple matter of parsing the filename :)

apparently there is something wrong on that page (aside white background). i noticed the MMR on the page is not represeting the actual MMR within the game.

it seems like the website reads MMRs inverted. some day i was wondering that i climbed up on the ladder while loosing 5 matches in a row.

looking at the values it looks like winning decreases and loosing increases the MMR.

plus, playing casual duel is zeroing the competitive MMR.

@sesen can't be intended, imo

Joe likes this

Fucking amazing :)

One thing i would love is to list all games between two players, so i can check my score vs. someone.

Much love :*

On 01.04.2017 at 6:11 PM, kimiahk said:

some love for 2v2?

will you release source code?

Mb later, but why?

On 16.04.2017 at 4:40 PM, Greed said:

apparently there is something wrong on that page (aside white background). i noticed the MMR on the page is not represeting the actual MMR within the game.

it seems like the website reads MMRs inverted. some day i was wondering that i climbed up on the ladder while loosing 5 matches in a row.

looking at the values it looks like winning decreases and loosing increases the MMR.

plus, playing casual duel is zeroing the competitive MMR.

@sesen can't be intended, imo

Now there will be better synchronization of the rating

Greed likes this