Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ypulsed

How to make turbo boost platform?

7 posts in this topic

I know how to make teleport or jumppad, but i cant find an option to do "turbo boost" platform for a very fast speed pushing

pls halp ^^

i did that(placing it on the floor), but its not good, still feels like  a jump and it is travelling very short distance even if i set the speed to very high numbers

btw how come u see jumppads? since the update my jumppads are invis, i only see some particle effect :(

4 hours ago, Ypulsed said:

i did that(placing it on the floor), but its not good, still feels like  a jump and it is travelling very short distance even if i set the speed to very high numbers

btw how come u see jumppads? since the update my jumppads are invis, i only see some particle effect :(

You have to use an effect and place it where the jumppad block is, either u make a jumppad mesh your selfe or you use the one provided :) go check out how the did on cpm22 or other maps! 

omg i did everything right all time long, i just forgot to put the "target" to the right distance...sry my brain doesnt work

5 hours ago, Ypulsed said:

turn on show clip in the top right corner