Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MuNgLo

IGallery - Instagib warmup, flick and reaction

7 posts in this topic

Thanks guys. So far the time I spent playing on it seems to do what I was going for. Not sure about the spawn placement though. But I guess it will have to do unless I add complexity there's hardly any other spots to spawn. Might make a pass over the pillars and roof someday. Mostly for looks. Maybe cut of the outer corner of the pillars just a bit for flow.

Jaguar likes this

57 minutes ago, MuNgLo said:

Thanks guys. So far the time I spent playing on it seems to do what I was going for. Not sure about the spawn placement though. But I guess it will have to do unless I add complexity there's hardly any other spots to spawn. Might make a pass over the pillars and roof someday. Mostly for looks. Maybe cut of the outer corner of the pillars just a bit for flow.

Played it again just now, it's really great for instagib :) I gotta spend some time figuring out the teles though :D

Yeah they are confusing. But they are consistent if you can spot the pattern. Colours of the walls indicate it somewhat.Orange and green don't mix so you could say it is two loops. Maybe four actually, one for each side but IIRC they do mix once you get into the loops. Each tele brings you one floor up except the top one that brings you down to ground floor.

Just added a short 1min vid to the workshop page.

Made a pass to get rid of those ugly pillars and tweaked lightning a bit. Updated screenshot in OP