4 posts in this topic

NRpZuip.jpg

Game Type: 2v2 Draft Cup 

Date : April 29th, 2017 

Starting Time : 14:00 EST (13:00 to 14:00 for check-in) 

Draft Sign-up Deadline: April 28th, 2017 

Prize Pool : $200 USD + 2 Supporter Mjolnirs 

Prize Pool Distribution : 

• 1st  : 50% $50 per player + 1 Supporter Mjolnir per player

• 2nd : 30% $30 per player 

• 3rd : 20% $20 per player 

Donations Welcome! 

Donations will be divided amongst the top 3 teams according to the percentages listed above. 

Paypal (innocuoussleep@outlook.com) 

Current donors:  

Map Pool : 

• Ironguard 

• Thermal Blast 

• Phobos 

General Rules: 

• Please provide us with two points of contact so we may reach you before and during the cup. NO EXCEPTIONS.  

• Join https://discord.gg/z28x7HZ or add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/adsooeoos/ 

• Competitive ruleset will be used for this cup, utilizing any other ruleset will disqualify both teams. 

• Be autonomous, contact your opponents, play your match, report the score to discord or admins. 

• Tardiness will lead to potential disqualification, make sure to show up to your match within 10 minutes of match announcement.  

• Unsporting behavior (excessive trash talk, rage quit, grieving) will disqualify you. 

Teams: 

• Individuals signing up through the draft (google forms) will be matched as potential partners become available. 

• Late submissions will not be taken into consideration. 

• Pre-existing teams are able to sign up through Challonge 

• You will be paired up based on skill level and experience, most skilled player will be matched with the least and so on.  

• If a majority of you would like another system, please voice so in the comments. Thank you! 

Match System : 

• Winner's bracket matches are Bo3. 

• Loser's bracket matches are Bo3

Picking System : Use the console command /roll 100 (Team with the highest number is declared winner 

• Bo3 : (W)Pick | (L)Pick : The last map will be the tiebreaker map if needed. (Maps are played in order of picks) 

• Double Bo3 Finals: (WB) Pick | (LB)Pick : The last map will be the tiebreaker map if needed. (Maps are played in order of picks) 

(Another round of drop/pick will be needed if the tournament goes into 2nd BO3) 

Servers : 

• Authorized spectators will be allowed on the servers, contact admins for details prior to the tournament starting.  

• Severs are password protected, contact admins ahead of time to receive the password and server info 

• Any server can be used in case we are not able to provide one for you if both teams  

agree and only if the server replays can be accessed. 

Concerning regions: 

If one or more players of any team is from a different region, please refer to following to see where the match will be held.  

• East vs East Coast: Played on East Coast servers. 

• East vs Central: Played on Central servers or East servers. 

• West vs Central: Played on Central servers or West servers. 

• East vs West: Played on Central servers. 

• West vs West: Played on West servers. 

• Canada: Played on Chicago central/Virginia/California servers 

• Mexico: Played on Texas central/California  

In case of a server disagreement between players, server will be decided by an admin. 

State divisions go as follows: 

pBQz0wZ.png

Thank you Nathan for this map :D

Admins : 

S ° I    

Streamers / Co-Caster: 

Delementary / TBA

klyph0rd, Yasashii, Kawumm and 8 others like this

When do the signups open? Any possibility on the inclusion of other 2v2 maps like Gravesite, Aerowalk, etc..?

7 hours ago, Kev! said:

When do the signups open? Any possibility on the inclusion of other 2v2 maps like Gravesite, Aerowalk, etc..?

Sign-ups are open right now and will be open until Saturday the 29th 3 hours before the tournament! As for map alternatives i will consider it, Gravesite sounds like a nice option but Aerowalk is like marmite to this community. I will make a poll later on with other map suggestions so that people can vote on their favorites. Thanks for participating!

Hi everyone,

I'm sad to inform you guys that I will have to cancel the tournament due to low attendance and other logistic issues. I'm sorry to those who set aside time for this event and we're looking forward to competing. Tournaments can be unpredictable and it's not something I could have warned you days in advance as people join and drop last minute. Everyone has emergencies and lives that need attention and because of that I don't hold it against those who had to drop. It is specially hard to hold team events as it is not something as popular and can be challenging for teams to organize because of interfering schedules. Thank you guys for signing up and showing interest, that gives me hope that we can have a team based tournament in the future!