Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gently

play more reflex because its GENTLY WEEK

7 posts in this topic

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8xNjk1MjI3NjU5MjQyNzAwODAvMzAzNTk1NTgwODQ2ODk5MjAwL2dlblRseV9XRUVLLlBORyJ9.aUjfMIuyVvPX3bYDNEu79Nj9BMw?width=400&height=226.eJwFwdsNhCAQAMBeKIDltSB2Q5CgUVkCa_y4XO_O_MQzLrGKnbnPFWA7Zqaxyck0Ui2yEtWrpH5MmemGxJzyfpfGE7SPaEzwGI0zQalFgVUWI2Kwiw5aO28cPO1s9DbZWxX_Dwc5Itk.rBKtEXfJUHfXJZJdqbRA-hYdesA?width=365&height=300

Its gently week boys!
On 24th of April until 1st of May you all gonna have the best Reflex Time of your life!

We will present a new and fun gamemode and you'll be able to win some stuff like an Angry Droid Head or a set of your choice.
To join the raffle, all you have to do is send a screnshot of you and i together in reflex. You can find me in the global discord channel and pm me with your steam id. You can always text me anytime you want to play with any mode you want!

We are also hosting a 3v3 atdm cup on the 1st of May.

Grybzt, Kawumm, Karma and 10 others like this

bla_1493035200.png

robutt_post.png

593f68bd088ad_gentlyweekwillsavethegame.thumb.jpg.8d6aeed05e77b8dcd1fc3a4959dba2a0.jpg

Gently Week Raffle Details

Enter! Take a screenshot of gently anytime between 4/24 and 5/1 (it could be him shooting you, it could be you shooting him, endgame scoreboard, whatever) and PM it to him on Discord at gently#5760. Don't forget to include a link to your steam profile!

Prizes 4 Winners! Here's what you could get:

droid.PNG.47f4e5638359c9a5705e6982f09cd9f3.PNG

Gently Week 3v3 Clan Arena Tournament

Forum post: 

Gently Week Edition Maps

Campgrounds

Overkill

Ascension

Bazinga

Sepulcrum

Special Custom Map Release: Hide and Seek!

Play it now! Search for "Hide and Seek" under Team Deathmatch in the workshop.

Arena mutator, round-based gameplay:

Hiders: Run, hide, survive at all costs until the round ends!

Seekers: Work together to eliminate all the hiders, or you will die when the round ends!

Compatible with all team sizes, you could even play 4v3 or 1v2 - teams don't have to be balanced.

Screenshots:

wrjthe, Nathan, fogelmensch and 6 others like this

On 17.4.2017 at 11:35 PM, Sharqosity said:

Take a screenshot of gently anytime between 4/24 and 5/1 (it could be him shooting you, it could be you shooting him, endgame scoreboard, whatever) and PM it to him on Discord at gently#5760. Don't forget to include a link to your steam profile!

Gently found me on hide and seek!

e97418660600f102f047d8f9fa41f631.jpg

gently and Sharqosity like this

?????????? good shit go౦ԁ sHit? thats ✔ some good??shit right??there??? right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self ? i say so ? thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ? ?? ?НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ??Good shit

gently, Nathan and Sharqosity like this