ZuLuuuuuu

Reflex Replay Helper

14 posts in this topic

Hello, I created a software to make it easier to download and play latest replays from official match history web site. You can download and play replays with only 1 click, it takes care of downloading, copying it to the replay folder and starting Reflex and playing the replay automatically. So downloading and watching replays becomes almost a delight.

I am thinking of adding some filtering options for the downloaded replays in the future.

A small note: since the official match history web site is a little bit slow, it takes a little bit of time to load/refresh the list of recent online replays.

Download link:

http://bit.ly/2rjF4qC (redirects you to my Dropbox shared file)

Source:

https://bitbucket.org/ZuLuuuuuu/reflex-replay-helper

A screenshot:

Grybzt, wrjthe, Jaguar and 10 others like this

Cool if u add all stats (parsing from stats link) and image of preview kind of reflex.ru score (map preview image as font with stats).

Grybzt likes this

Would also be great if you could add filtering by player name, map, and (if possible) rank, and some sorting options.

9 hours ago, MAD_JIHAD said:

Is there somewhere we can grab the source?

^

14 hours ago, MAD_JIHAD said:

Is there somewhere we can grab the source?

It is closed for now, but I might open it up at some point. I want to put the basic functionality before starting to receive contributions.

By the way, I learned how to parse meta data from the replay files so, I'll be adding more details to the downloaded replays tab, like the names of players, score, the map name and marker count. I'll also add more details to the recent online replays tab, like the game mode, the rank of the match, maybe avatars.

For the recent online replays tab, I am thinking of a system where you can get more stats about the match by hovering your mouse on the replay row. Also a "show score" button so that you don't necessarily know the score before you download but you can choose to know if you want.

3 hours ago, ZuLuuuuuu said:

before starting to receive contributions.

I don't think they want to contribute so much as want to verify the program's integrity

Furioness, MAD_JIHAD and Grybzt like this

20 minutes ago, Nathan said:

I don't think they want to contribute so much as want to verify the program's integrity

^

Just now, Nathan said:

I see. I have an exam tomorrow but I'll check what I can do after that.

I added filtering features for downloaded replays. Now you can filter by player names, maps, game modes and minimum marker count. Game modes are not very specific, for example Instagib shows up as FFA, but it mostly does the job.

Download:

http://bit.ly/2rjF4qC

Screenshot:

klyph0rd likes this

Another idea: replays repository list.
So u can add another servers. Guess almost no way to get any info without downloading except some nicknames in file name, but still useful to keep all demos in same place.

Also add function to scan that repository from specified forum thread.

I added some additional replayinfo to my servers downloads. Implementing some interface to return a json response would be pretty easy. (http://62.75.159.85/replays/replayoverview.php)

Sharqosity likes this