Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jaguar

Help me make a race movie!

1 post in this topic

I thought it would be nice to make a race movie but I have one problem - I'm not that good of a racer! So I was hoping for a community effort to help me gather replays of runs on race maps (they don't have to be records, just a decent, smooth run from start to finish). I'll make a master list, people can run the map locally, save the replay and send it to me, and I'll mark that off the list and eventually we'll have some replays to work with. Other people can work with them too of course. I know some of the maps I either can't finish or it takes me so many attempts to get a time it's not even worth it.

I'd like to focus on the maps which have an art pass to begin with, although that's not a strict rule by any means. There have been lots of new maps published recently; let's show them off!

If you're recording locally, pop a password on your server, select the map, and ideally use the command 'callvote restart' everytime to restart. This should save the replay so you don't have to bother marking it and nobody has to go through a long long replay trying to find your time. When you complete a nice run, callvote restart again to save the replay, find it, and send it to meeee :)

These are the maps I'd quite like to feature:

Fractured
wurst-run4
Virus
Drowsy Journey
Astral Fields
Voidbridge
Consumed_v2
Kaw-Moonlight
Breaking Dawn
Tropical Delight
Chocolate Milk