All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. Last week
  3. © Dieu Nicolas Urvoy

[e-sport] Project ATDM e-sport 16v16 players 3+3 coaches ! (futur of ATDM) :)

Hello there, I Come Back To This "Political" E-Sport TDM Project : aAa_Vil1HenHouse_alpha (aAa is just the actual 16v16 tag, of my project !) ! Ps: We really need: Mutator fastrail 1 for this e-sport TDM Project! Work in progress... Have Fun! Addictus
  4. Earlier
  5. lolograde

Reflex Racing Cups

6. htprankster

Reflex Racing Cups

7. htprankster

Reflex Racing Cups

8. htprankster

Reflex Racing Cups

9. htprankster

Reflex Racing Cups

10. Goulox

Engine 2

NICE !
  11. lolograde

Reflex Arena Launch!

Happy two year launch day anniversary!
  12. Sharqosity

REFLEX MOVIES

Reflex CTF Draft Cup Promo by entik Lost Frags by me pizza time by me Zoko by zokolate Reflex Monthly Cups 2nd Editions Highlights by cupcake and cat_smoker Reflex Monthly Cups 3rd Editions Highlights by cat_smoker and lolograde Reflex Pre-alpha Frags #2 by Stalast Reflex Arena Style FragMovie #2 by MeTzGoRe-iND Race/movement: Engine 2 by lolograde Reflex: Visceral wallclip experiment by Smilecythe A KZ/Climb Montage by ulti Reflex: Hopping around the Workshop by ulti Caution Vs Fractured by slobo br-sonic | rek-Royal feat. The Godfather by slobo Jane's Vault by Jane RRWC2019 by CrazyAl Reflex 32 by CrazyAl, runs by Donald
  13. lolograde

Engine 2

14. lolograde

Looking for a TDM 4 x 4 map

Yep. Here's the link: https://steamcommunity.com/app/328070/workshop/ I don't see cpm21 when searching for either "cpm21" or "Foolish Legacy" but it could be buried in there under a different name. You could also try porting it yourself with the Q3-to-Reflex porting tool. The first part of the porting process (to get the map geometry into Reflex) is easy and quick but the map will lose all textures, movers, triggers, items, spawns, etc.. You'll need to manually "art" the map, clean up a lot of extra geometry, place items/spawns, and also, since Reflex doesn't have triggers/movers, you'll need to devise some adjustments for the parts of cpm21 that have those (the crusher and the lava trap). If you've never used Reflex's map editor, it might be challenging but it will also be a great way to learn how to use Reflex's map editor.
  15. jim01q

Think it might be cpm21, yes. By workshop, do you mean the steam workshop?
  16. lolograde

Not sure I understand this part ("small moat surrounded by lava") but your description of the invulnerability (I think you mean Battlesuit) at one end of the map that has a void sounds like Foolish Legacy (cpm21) to me: http://ws.q3df.org/map/cpm21/ From my experience, the most popular CPMA TDM maps (from the official map pack) are: cpm4a, cpm18r, cpm21, and cpm27. For 2v2, cpm15, cpm16, and cpm25 EDIT: I don't know which have or haven't been ported to Reflex. You should search the workshop to see if anyone has ported these.
  17. I remember the map from CPMA but it was probably a remake from an older game. It was a TDM 4x4 and there was an invulnerability at one end where it was like a small moat surrounded by lava and if you fell into it, you suicided. Can't remember much else other than the map was quite big and have a quite a few vared "biomes" as you went around it. It was widely regarded as one of the best CPMA 4v4 maps. Has this been remade for Reflex please and if so, where can I get it. Thanks in advance.
  18. jim01q

46 kills vs bots on FFA: Fusion

I think it was a 5 min limit before. I upped it to 10 and now have 92 kills in 10mins. Phenomenal skill
  19. Sharqosity

46 kills vs bots on FFA: Fusion

You can actually play with bots on any workshop map that supports it, just click host game and find a map with a bot icon next to it. Then after loading it type in console (hit the tilde ~ key): sv_addbot x y and you can add as many bots as you like. with x being the difficulty, 1-100 and y being the team 0-1 (this doesn't matter if you're just playing ffa). To change the timelimit you can do callvote ruleset competitive, the only difference between casual and competitive rulesets is 5 vs. 10 min timelimit and competitive has item timers disabled. Alternatively if you are on your own listen server, sv_timelimit_override x where x is the timelimit.
  20. Hi. I suck at this game but have got 46 kills vs the bots in the default setting of Play>> Bots >> Play (FFA: Fusion selected) I know all the bots predictable behavior. I would be grateful if a pro could upload a demo beating my 46 kill record. Most grateful. Thanks , bye. PS Does anyone know how I can increase the length of these games. They are only 5 or 7 mins long (not sure). I would prefer 10min to be the default
  21. lolograde

REFLEX MOVIES

Some more recent movies:
  22. lolograde

Reflex 1.2.0

Will there be a 1.3 in March 2019? 🙏
  23. I believe this tool had been broken for a bit but is now functional again with assistance from Donald and donny. All credit belongs to scuti, Donald, donny, and the other folks who helped to make this tool. You can download the .zip here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Pg4rVdB2_r7XYa3sQM585wEHYadZDWXw Copy+pasta from the README.txt: reflex2q3 - Map conversion from Reflex to idTech 3 engine This is a command line application for Windows. Sample usage: reflex2q3.exe input.map output.map -e sample.ent Help and all command line options: reflex2q3.exe --help For extra information refer to: https://blog.teknik.io/antares/p/370 Source code repository: https://git.teknik.io/scuti/reflex2q3
  1. Load more activity