Search the Community
Showing results for tags '5dmg'.
Found 1 result
A friend and I tested the differences between YA and RA when hit by the Ion Cannon (which currently deals 5 damage per shot). YA absorbs 66% of the damage, leaving 34% to be taken away from your Health. RA absorbs 75% of the damage, leaving 25% to be taken away from your Health. This works well when dealing a lot of damage at once, but when you get down to 5 damage, YA is just as good as having RA. If you have 100HP / 100YA, and you take damage from the Ion Cannon, you lose 1HP and 4YA. So you have 99HP / 96YA. If you have 100HP / 100RA, and you take damage from the Ion Cannon, you lose 1HP and 4RA. Leaving you with 99HP / 96RA. I haven't been able to come up with a solution to this, other than, raising the damage of the Ion Cannon or somehow averaging the damage out.