Sign in to follow this  
seekax

Some bugs

Seems like the disconnect bug while editing isn't fixed yet, it's just different. Kicks all users from the server but the server instantly recovers.

Also when running steam in offline mode you can't start a local match unless you start the game directly from the .exe and not from steam.

lol sounds.

I'm not sure what's happening there. you are moving the brush face and it kicks you? is that just a normal brush? why does it do it on that and not others?

what's your ping to server?

The idea was to mess with Freeman. He wanted to ramp jump up so i just made the brush taller and the server crashed every time. It should just be a normal brush.

Map was ps-b4 stage 4.

Ping is about 30ms.

that brush that hurts used to be slime (i think u guys removed it after adding liquids)

anyway, forget about that map I've made despite not being the latest version, it was simple for testing if people with no quake experience was able to complete these runs. Besides it was started in build 5 or 6 and kept being build until 10 or something. It is normal that it has bugs.

A new version of this map, more complete and good loooking is coming along, started again from scratch and i am applying all the design changes i decided to make (tricking wise).

cheers !