Sign in to follow this  
dovahk1n

[Solved] Both public and test build - "Reflex has stopped working"

Hello guys,

I can't open Reflex anymore on steam, I haven't done anything, I was in build 29.2 which was working fine and when I tried to launch it yesterday, it gave me this :

mini_560579reflexbug.jpg

I sent the report.

Cheers

Developers have said in the past that any time you get a crash report you should send it in.  You don't necessarily have to make a bug report here in the forum for that because they'll get the crash reports instead.  Using the crash reporter is a bug report in itself.

Developers have said in the past that any time you get a crash report you should send it in.  You don't necessarily have to make a bug report here in the forum for that because they'll get the crash reports instead.  Using the crash reporter is a bug report in itself.

If I made a report here its because I wanted to know if there were a quick fix because it seems I'm the only one who's not able to open Reflex anymore. I sent the crash report but it's useless to me because you don't have any answer, and I think if you had the same problem you would had post something here. So your post is a bit pointless ;)