Sign in to follow this  
byce

[known] Always moved to back of queue

For some reason when I'm queued for a 1v1, I always get moved to the back of the queue when someone connects. I have no clue why this happens to me and I've never heard anyone else complain about it happening to them.

Issue has been happening to me since the last update about. Keep getting kicked to the back of the bus. Was going to make a new post, but found this. Halp!

I'm on the most recent build, and my specs can be found on my forum home-page under about me.

HYPE!

Edited by Gangland

what i noticed during my diconnection orgy is, that when i get kicked from server the other player gets moved in the queue as well. so 2 out of the queue get into playing. 

Well the steps that I use are,,

Connect to server. Normally into position numbers 2-n.

Someones else joins server, I'm immediately moved to 3-n.

Someone else joins, I'm immediately moved to 4-n.

Basically I keep moving to the back of the line.

Rinse-repeat.

:/

easy fix for that -> rename in game

e voila -> 1st/2nd position

u can do that all the time. u lost a match and get queued last? no problem -> rename

bad that other ppl use that without knowing it as well with their config switching and bob renaming :P

Related bug that I've seen happen twice:

1. Play in duel mode with at least one guy in queue (3 people total)
  2. In the middle of an active duel, have one person go spec and then change back to join the queue.
  3. The player who didn't spec will be the only person shown on the end-game scoreboard
  4. The player who "won" the game/didn't spec is sent to the end of the queue, and the other two players are now playing.

So this is still happening.

I tried to re-name myself to get bumped back, but it didn't let me rename myself. I used options/player and changed it in the gui, and when I got back to the cli it said, player renamed to,, then again, player renamed to. Basically just renamed me for 1 sec then switched back to the previous name. I thought that because I'd defined my name in my conf. that I'd have to remove it. So I went into my conf and removed the name, and tried again. It still wouldnt let me rename myself in game using the gui or "name xxxxx" in the cli.....

I'm at whits end. Back of the bus was cool in school, but not here m8. 

To try re-install? Try delete cache? Try anything?!