Sign in to follow this  
metrical

[fixed] Players labelled as "(connecting)" even though they are not on the server.

So I've noticed this a few times in the past few days but didn't think much of it, but they hog the queue if they aren't set to spectate preemptively.

I'm sure there's a fix for it. :P

Excuse the tiny resolution, I'm on a laptop with poor graphics.

If you're wondering who it is for some reason, it's Aliasedfrog who's stuck at "connecting", although I'm sure he was dueling at the time.

post-1289-0-75723400-1421971612_thumb.jp

So to clarify, how long are they stuck there? They should time out after 4-5 seconds.

During 1 hour I think. I don't really remember but that was very long time yes. When I quited he was still stuck I think.

seems like a good time to mention that 'spectate' should be made the default setting upon joining a server

Last it happened they didn't time out, they disconnected I believe.

CONN was holding up a duel queue while he was on another server dueling, and he left right as he finished his duel.

Just a heads up, you can get around this by callvoting mode a1v1. Once the round starts, they'll automatically lose and get sent to the back of the queue (this info may help to fix the bug?). Proceed to change the mode back to 1v1 and play. :)