BlueFangServers

BlueFangSolutions.com Reflex Game Server Hosting

Hello Arena Combatants!

www.BlueFangSolutions.com is now supporting the Reflex early access! We offer up to 16 slots at $5.00/month. (prices subject to change during game development)

We are a legal & registered game server provider in this business and we know what it takes to be a leader in this industry. We currently support a multitude of games from 7 Days to Die, StarMade, Arma 3, Minecraft, Warband, Chivalry, TF2, Counter-Strike, Call of Duty and many more great titles. We play most of the games that we host and we enjoy being active within the communities we support.

Looking to get your own Reflex game server? RENT ONE TODAY!

Need a voice server to communicate with friends to win? RENT TS3 TODAY!

You can check out some of our reviews at http://www.ghreviews.com/bluefangsolutions where we are also the #1 game server provider in their top 20 list at http://www.ghreviews.com/category/top-20/

If you have any questions about any of our services catch a Sales rep on our Live Chat or just send us a contact form and we'll be glad to answer. 

Regards,

BluefangServers

You will notice some premium options on the product page such as Dedicated IP, Silver Support, and High CPU Priority. The Dedicated IP and Silver Support may be useful but due to the small resource usage of this game at this point in time we do not recommend adding High CPU Priority unless money is not an issue.

I'm likely going to try out a 16 slot in Chicago.  I've used Blue Fang in another game and was impressed by their prices, service, etc.  I emailed them about Reflex a while back.

They also have a promo going right now, "midwinter2015" for 20% off.

EDIT: OK, I put up a 16 slot server in Chicago.  Pings seem pretty good.

Do you have test IPs for us to check pings?

Mainly interested in the Frankfurt location.

Hey MnstH,

You can run pings to the following:

vortex.bluefangsolutions.com - Dusseldorf, Germany

bruticus.bluefangsolutions.com - London, UK (just in-case)

We hope to have our Network Status page back up and running soon so that everyone can run pings to different machines without having to ask :)

I dont like how this thread gets used as ad-space.

That's what the report button is for. Though, the posts aren't really that frequent at all so I don't see much of a problem.

Edited by Stalast

Hey guys,

Just wanted to pop in and say thanks for all the recent sign-ups. Reflex servers are popping up left and right lately and we are proud that we are being chosen by you! If you have any questions about how we operate and are interested in getting your own Reflex server, submit a contact form. If you are one of the people who have already ordered a Reflex server and need some technical support, submit a support ticket.

Thanks everyone!