def

[dp5] furnace

Imo the ceiling on the upper RL area needs to be a bit higher, just feels cramped :)

Everything else seems pretty fine, way better than the first playtest when everything was too small. I still would enjoy the YA teleport to be facing the actual YA tho :P

Good work! ;D

I'll get to that real testing soon but thought to share this first. It is fun to jump around on this map.

You need to fix that corner bug next to GL(displayed at the end of the video). Just be careful with those odd diagonal brushes :P

quartz and I bet almost everyone will say the same that upper RL ceiling needs to be slightly higher to feel better.

Having both RA and mega on bottom level feels weird to me.  It probably works good now that RL splash goes through walls however.  I think everyone we played with thought the YA area by tele could be changed some.  This is from 2v2 however so duel is probably different.

quartz and I bet almost everyone will say the same that upper RL ceiling needs to be slightly higher to feel better.

Yes I told him this when I looked at his new ceiling design as well :D

yea i will fix that in the next version if u all want it :) 

for me the low roof is intended above RL to get enought splash dmg for that important point of the map. coz walldmg will be removed soon

so a higher roof will be less splash dmg.

just tell me if others want the roofer higher too, so i will fix it

Nice map, a bit small for me as i like slighty larger maps.

Dont like the idea of two YA's on the map, maybe change the YA near LG with shards.

YA ceiling by LG and RL the wall directly oppersit has missing clip brushes at one point I could RJ out side of the map.

Would like to see you do a bigger 1v1 map one thats more tactical

Nice map, a bit small for me as i like slighty larger maps.

Dont like the idea of two YA's on the map, maybe change the YA near LG with shards.

YA ceiling by LG and RL the wall directly oppersit has missing clip brushes at one point I could RJ out side of the map.

Would like to see you do a bigger 1v1 map one thats more tactical

2Yas are needed in this map for balance and works out very well. u should play it more times with seriou opponents ;)

i will have a look at the ceiling again. thx for that!

as long as i havent made a bigger one, try impdm1

it has great flow and seems balanced

update out:

cosmetic upgrade an bug fixing, added end camera

ps: i didnt change the RL roof coz for me its fine and intended for what it is right now

ps: i didnt change the RL roof coz for me its fine and intended for what it is right now

Seriously just get rid of that stupid diagonal part of that top RL ceiling. It is really annoying even if it doesn't seem like much. It would be okay even if you lowered the higher ceiling next to the lower one and removed that slope.

Now since that is out of the way it is time to check the actual changes and tell you what I think about them.

EDIT: It is okay when you fix all those issues we talked about. (invisible floor, slope, height) still haven't tested it with the current spawns.

the engine seems to hate me, there will be another update for bugfixing this day... there is a bug with triple jump where u get stuck in brushwork

update out:

fixed triplejump bug

really sorry for the amount of updates. its done now until there will be some more editor options for texturing

I think this map is very good, but I think you might want to try some kind of trick jump to get the rail from the YA area. It seems like there should be something there. I've been plasma climbing there, so maybe its not necessary, but I think imight be worth a try.