Sign in to follow this  
tehace

thctourney1 (thct1) - The Pandemonium

thanks, Im glad you enjoyed it.

You might experience performance issues but most of it is probably due to sparks collision that should be greatly improved in the next patch, so I'll have a look at other things that might cause issues after the update would go live, also the sunlight is supposed to be turned off but the option for that is also going to be implemented in the next update (sunlight does influence the performance as well). 

Two things and some suggestions and what not:

First of all I think it was Snowy who discovered this: 

which is a minor little niggle but could probably be fixed. Also the mega's 'MH' graphic/mesh thing looks nice but is confusing, makes it look like mega is there when it isn't. Perhaps if it was raised a little? It'd also be nice of the RA/YA stuff was the right colour.

FWCZPeK.jpg

Other than that, played it a few more times and it is really nice, although hard to learn! Lots of junction points!

as for the thct1 thing video, that pillar sticks out and it does have angled brushes as clips around it so you're not stuck on it, I've tried extending it to the very bottom so you can't get under it but then you can feel it sticking out below which felt more annoying. If this ever become annoying as it is now I'll remove the indent of that pillar completely.

Thought I used the proper materials for armors aka corresponding to the armors they suppose to represent. The whole thing with putting letters in major items was an experiment, I'll let it slide for a bit, if it would still be annoying after a while I'll remove those.