Sign in to follow this  
sane

Where are the lovely reflex CLANS

Well you guys should be the 1st Reflex clan leaders. Now all you need is a name. Suggestions,

BOTS (kinda speaks for itself)

B.O.B. (Bucket of Bolts)

A.I. (Artificial Intelligence)

R.T.O. (Robo Take Over)

Well it's pretty close, I have a clan called "Lover" in Quake Live and Xonotic, maybe it'll find it's way to Reflex someday. Don't know much about dominant force though  :)

Our clan was called "Wankers" back in early Q3 days, we played a lot of clan arena/rocket arena. I know we're nobodies, but does by any chance somebody from EU pubs remember us?  :D

Just to let everyone know I'm reserving the name Operation High Noon Jet Force Ultimate Alpha X Squadron for my clan.

Almost as good as Banana Colonel Captain CreamPie (bCCCP just to confuse people because no relation to Russia).

Just to let everyone know I'm reserving the name Operation High Noon Jet Force Ultimate Alpha X Squadron for my clan.

jk im shit

As long as I get dibs on BORN TO DIE WORLD IS A FUCK 鬼神 Kill Em All 1989 I am trash man 410,757,864,530 DEAD COPS (BTD-WIAF-鬼神-KEA'89-Iatm-410bn.DC), we're good.

Hope you're fine if I make a sister clan called "Seven Eleven"

and later it will have a little brother called "That fat kid over the slurpee machine".

On the condition that you adopt this as the official clan trio Ensign and change your signature accordingly.

ZISgOH2.jpg