Sign in to follow this  
zaha

[0.32.1] few minor bugs

these are probably known but ill post them anyway:

• dropped weapons collide with teleporters and act as a wall that block you from entering
  • entering a teleporter at same time or soon after (telefrag?) with teammate collides and sticks both players together
  • teammates collide at spawn on maps with limited spawns.
  • switching from a mode like TDM to 1v1 allows more than 2 people playing 1v1 at the same time
  • in a1v1 if i kill someone with a rail, a rocket they shot before they died can still kill me for the draw and then they get the next turn
  • every time i spectate or go into editor my screen flashes black like its changing resolutions, in the console it says the resolution was changed to 1280 1024 (my resolution) each time
  • when i alt tab out and alt tab back my game changes to a weird resolution 1280 720. i think i might have changed it to that once by accident, but i cant find any trace of it in my cfg.

> in a1v1 if i kill someone with a rail, a rocket they shot before they died can still kill me for the draw and then they get the next turn

works as intended

> every time i spectate or go into editor my screen flashes black like its changing resolutions, in the console it says the resolution was changed to 1280 1024 (my resolution) each time

clean your editor.cfg