mica

mXhud

When I first read of the new LUA coding feature for the HUD it made me wonder about abuse... does this mean every "sucker" will be running around with their potentially own HUD, i.e. potentially exploiting the feature?

I wonder...

HUD looks nice though. I would go for the conservative vQ3A though ;).

does this mean every "sucker" will be running around with their potentially own HUD, i.e. potentially exploiting the feature?

Is that really abuse? Using a feature they put in the game? Is there a downside to everyone having their own customized HUD? That kind of sounds like a good thing to me.

Maybe I'm misreading your point.

I wonder as well... with these new HUDs overwriting / replacing the original menu code. It will be even more important to have menu sets named differently and placed elsewhere than in Reflexbaseinternaluimenus. Should that not already be the case.

promEUs,

the format of how the game.cfg saves information pertaining to widgets has changed. Might be part of the issue. I'd suggest looking into the your current game.cfg... and check for the healthbar... also try the new Options menu, Widgets tab... you should be able to interactively properly place the healthbar there.