Sign in to follow this  
Bonuspunkt

Speedmeter

Hey guys, what exactly are you supposed to do once you add the files? The read-me isn't very clear here:

# ReflexUI

## installation
- on the right side is download zip button
- extract the content to `<steam>steamappscommonReflexbaseinternalui` and rename `ReflexUI-master` to `bonus`

I see a big list of available widgets when I start the game -- how do I activate them? 

hello,

is there a way to keep the simple ups meter but adding color changes to the font, respective with speed amount [green for slow, yellow for mid and red for hi]?

the reason is simple , I like to keep an eye at the ups meter everytime, not only in defrag maps.

so having color changes on the font it self would be great while fighting with other players.

I'll give a try to your speedmeter, it is very nice and gives clear visual for speed training.

hat off

I was wondering about 1000+ speeds... visually I'd cut it off for the bar... one might then colour the full bar in some way... maybe.

My personal hud I used a deceleration interpolation instead of the base lerp(), was able to make it fill to 1/2Ish then decelerate the rate at which it fills as you reach speed above 1000.

Saw 2000+ on ups a few times rocket jumping around. The deceleration will continue to slow the speed at which the bar fills so i wouldn't be surprised to see before it filled the entire meter 6000+

My personal hud I used a deceleration interpolation instead of the base lerp(), was able to make it fill to 1/2Ish then decelerate the rate at which it fills as you reach speed above 1000.

Saw 2000+ on ups a few times rocket jumping around. The deceleration will continue to slow the speed at which the bar fills so i wouldn't be surprised to see before it filled the entire meter 6000+

uhu I reached 51295 ups tonight on a silly map i did with a jump pad at start. the pad was supposed to launch at +1000ups but I found a secret spot in the start

912618REFLEXfps51295ups.jpg

705505REFLEXfps41088ups.jpg

I think I'll have to make speedmeter stop going out of the border in this case - not enough room on the screen  :D

NOTE [extra colors added to lua for insane speeds]

screenshots of bad quality, extracted from video test

best